Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
No matter what my age was way back then I only dated girls legal age and up.

Now I guess we do call 18 year olds and 19 year olds still teenagers?

Bob, any age that ends in teen = teenage. Now, it's legal for a man over 30 to date a teenager who is 18 or 19, on account of them being legal adults. That big of an age difference would be frowned upon by most, but legal. With Roy Moore, the girls were minors still. He was in his 30s.

I will not tell the age of the youngest girl that I once dated for a short time. But I think it should be noted that although she did live at home with her parents, she had lived away from the family home on her own already for prox a year and then returned back home to live with her parents.

Before taking her out I was assured by her that all was well and I also went to her house and met her parents and they actually told us to have a good time on our date. I saw no harm then nor now.

No guy that I know would have passed that date up. But I guess some of the holy ones here will claim that they would have?

I'm being very honest here and yes this is something I would share with my wife or my pastor no problem I got no secrets regarding my past although I have repented often today it is about what I do today. God knows me well and I will rest on that.

M-Bob

Were you over the age of 30 when you were dating that young girl? If you were in your teens yourself then, or early 20s, well that may very well be a different story.

Go ahead and confess as much as you want on the internet where nobody knows your real identity, Bob. But if you ever ran for public office, be prepared for folks to call you out if you dated minors when you were over 30.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
((You)) are free to support whoever you wish.

To each ((your)) own.
His own.

M-Bob

It's morally right for some people but not for others?

Moral relativism FTW.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,875.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,875.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Still not conceding, Roy Moore has filed a lawsuit to block the election result.

Moore's attorney wrote in the complaint filed late Wednesday that he believed there were irregularities during the election and said there should be a fraud investigation, and eventually a new election.

Alabama Secretary of State John Merrill told the Associated Press Wednesday evening that he has no intention of delaying the canvassing board meeting.

"It is not going to delay certification and Doug Jones will be certified [Thursday] at 1 p.m. and he will be sworn in by Vice President [Mike] Pence on the third of January," Merrill said.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LoAmmi

Dispassionate
Mar 12, 2012
✟209,533.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
Still not conceding, Roy Moore has filed a lawsuit to block the election result.

Moore's attorney wrote in the complaint filed late Wednesday that he believed there were irregularities during the election and said there should be a fraud investigation, and eventually a new election.

Alabama Secretary of State John Merrill told the Associated Press Wednesday evening that he has no intention of delaying the canvassing board meeting.

"It is not going to delay certification and Doug Jones will be certified [Thursday] at 1 p.m. and he will be sworn in by Vice President [Mike] Pence on the third of January," Merrill said.

If he gets a new election, can we get a new election for President next year? :)

Upvote 0

Maren

Veteran
Oct 20, 2007
✟57,368.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
And Alabama didn't listen to Moore and certified Jones the winner. I can't help but wonder what Moore will do now, other than keep trying to get a court to reverse the decision of the State of Alabama. I'd say he'd appeal to the Senate to not seat Jones because of his claiming there was election fraud, but it seems like he has burned most of his ties with Republicans in the Senate.

Upvote 0

FenderTL5

Κύριε, ἐλέησον.
Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2016
Nashville TN
✟635,056.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
..he believed there were irregularities during the election and said there should be a fraud investigation..
Somebody send a telegraph to the Moore campaign and inform them that women and minorities are legal voters and have been for a while.

Last edited:
Upvote 0