Rosetta establishes orbit

Dizredux

Dec 20, 2013
✟10,521.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Oops, I forgot that being wrong is always an exciting scientific discovery.
Not always but very often this is accurate. It can, at times, be very exciting. Being shown wrong is not necessary a flaw but often a chance to learn new things.

For myself, I love to be shown wrong as it usually give me a new direction from which to to explore and learn.

Dizredux

Upvote 0

Split Rock

Conflation of Blathers
Nov 3, 2003
North Dakota
✟22,466.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Yes, scientists are afraid the comet will turn out to be rock instead of ice.

Sorry, but God's Word makes it very clear that comets are ice frozen from the waters of The Flood. It doesn't matter what so-called scientists claim about this comet they claim to have landed on. Show me the comet, and I will believe you. Don't show me so-called photos (everyone knows how to use Photoshop nowadays). Otherwise, I will believe God. :amen:

Upvote 0
D

DerelictJunction

Rock. Ice. It's still a waste of money.
As are all scientific endeavors.
If those darn curious scientists had left well enough alone, we wouldn't have all these humans on this planet mucking things up like they do.
If hunting and gathering is good enough for my great-grandpappy, it's good enough for me. :thumbsup:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

florida2

Sep 18, 2011
✟25,691.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
As are all scientific endeavors.
If those darn curious scientists had left well enough alone, we wouldn't have all these humans on this planet mucking things up like they do.
If hunting and gathering is good enough for my great-grandpappy, it's good enough for me. :thumbsup:

Not everyone can share justlooking's rosy, optimistic view of life.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums