United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
BTW, I can't wait to see if the FBI will catch the person who leaked
the Supreme Court Decision. That person will be going to jail
for between 1-10 years.

Yup and they WILL get caught. They probably left an easy trail to follow with their cell phone texts LOL

Reactions: Ragdoll
Upvote 0

Skye1300

Vegan Pro life Mom
Mar 19, 2022
West Coast USA
✟47,054.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
High crime rates, high inflation, severe food shortages, border chaos, and all Democrats are worried about is aborting new born babies? They were not content with aborting fetus. Oh no, they all want to abord new born babies. If abortion becomes illegal than so be it. These progressives care nothing about us. Soon we will be starving and/or being robbed or killed for food. The border chaos has already significantly increased violent crimes. Then there is inflation that is putting us all into stricken poverty. But the Democrats only care about abortion.

Amen! :prayer:

Upvote 0

Skye1300

Vegan Pro life Mom
Mar 19, 2022
West Coast USA
✟47,054.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
As I mentioned, monogamous sex is invisible to onlookers. Like are you seeing me having sex? Um..no, you are not.
So what they are referring to is visible sex. And visible sex only comes with multiple partners, the anguish, the fights, the broken hearts, the diseases, etc.

Case in point: "the men, too, abandoned natural relations with women and burned in their desire toward one another"

Men, leaving one spouse to have sex with somebody else. So that's two sex partners so far.
Lust, disease, multiple partners, it's just a WAVE of trauma.

And that's why gay marriage is legal now. So they don't have to sleep around. So the Law doesn't FORCE THEM to have more than one lover.

The useless law against gay marriage was forcing more sin and disease.

I just can't believe the things I'm reading in this thread! :eek:

Upvote 0

Skye1300

Vegan Pro life Mom
Mar 19, 2022
West Coast USA
✟47,054.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
So your view is that the child is capable of carrying a child to term.
Is that your final decision? How much responsibility are you prepared to offer?
Will you go to jail for murder if the child dies in labor? I declare this is your decision now.

They need to put the one who got her pregnant in the first place in jail for life if she dies during pregnancy. He needs to be locked up even if she doesn't die.

Reactions: SkyWriting
Upvote 0

linux.poet

Electric Nightfall
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2022
Poway
✟204,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
They need to put the one who got her pregnant in the first place in jail for life if she dies during pregnancy. He needs to be locked up even if she doesn't die.
I agree that rape is a crime and rapists should be locked up. I don't think anyone is arguing against that.

I can't imagine what you mean, but I'm sure you have some facts on that to offer us. Maybe you're talking about how the church or parents or classmates or neighbors treated them or something.
They do suffer violence and death threats, but it's more like a cluster bomb of violence they commit themselves. The LGTBQ refuse to accept any beliefs contrary to their own, and that is a violent force. Meanwhile, homosexual relations can damage the body parts used in the acts.

A homosexual relationship can mean that two heterosexual individuals of the opposite gender to the couple don't get married. And that's before surrogate mothers and sperm donors get involved, children being raised without a mom and dad, and so on. It's pretty bad. I definitely don't recommend it. A homosexual relationship does violence to heterosexuality and to those who wish to uphold God's commands as regards marriage and family.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I agree that rape is a crime and rapists should be locked up. I don't think anyone is arguing against that.

Given the process involved, 63% of sexual assaults are not reported to police and
Less than 1% of rapes lead to felony convictions.
So 99% of rapists are not convicted.

What I'm wondering is that wouldn't it be better for 99% of the rape victims to have the option of not carrying the rapists baby inside them to full term?
They do suffer violence and death threats, but it's more like a cluster bomb of violence they commit themselves. The LGTBQ refuse to accept any beliefs contrary to their own, and that is a violent force.
Do you often accept beliefs contrary to your own?
Meanwhile, homosexual relations can damage the body parts used in the acts.
It's impossible to claim that is in any way specific to homosexuals. I've seen some serious mechanical devices that would stretch the body to the breaking point, but none of it was homosexual related. I'll leave the links and pictures out unless you request more information.
A homosexual relationship can mean that two heterosexual individuals of the opposite gender to the couple don't get married. And that's before surrogate mothers and sperm donors get involved, children being raised without a mom and dad, and so on. It's pretty bad. I definitely don't recommend it. A homosexual relationship does violence to heterosexuality and to those who wish to uphold God's commands as regards marriage and family.
If you are suggesting that homosexuals should stop having relationships with the same sex and instead should marry people like yourself, well, a big issue is that God requires people to remain with one lover for life. Likely God requires that for both mental health and disease issues.

So for a gay person to leave their current lover and marry you is violating the larger principle of remaining loyal and true to just one person. And history shows that gays in a heterosexual marriage cause lot of families to dissolve early. It's pretty bad. I definitely don't recommend it.

"In 2020, 6.4 percent of female respondents in the United States stated they identify as LGBT, while 4.9 percent of male respondents said the same."​

So the difference between the two is only 1.5% difference. Given that only about half of US adults are married, gays are not stopping you from finding a marriage partner. Unless your occupation is in the theater. Then you won't find any available men around work, according to my highschool sweetheart.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I just can't believe the things I'm reading in this thread! :eek:
It's important to think an issue though completely if your asking gay people to leave their partners and marry straight people. That's sloppy seconds which God has rarely approved of.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
99% of rapes, of those that are reported, do not lead to a felony conviction.
Nearly 80 percent of rapes and sexual assaults go unreported.

So the "Just keep your legs crossed" solution is not a valid one.
34% of people who sexually abuse a child are family members.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Ragdoll

Apr 26, 2022
Madison, WI
✟22,262.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
As I mentioned, monogamous sex is invisible to onlookers. Like are you seeing me having sex? Um..no, you are not.
So what they are referring to is visible sex. And visible sex only comes with multiple partners, the anguish, the fights, the broken hearts, the diseases, etc.

Case in point: "the men, too, abandoned natural relations with women and burned in their desire toward one another"

Men, leaving one spouse to have sex with somebody else. So that's two sex partners so far.
Lust, disease, multiple partners, it's just a WAVE of trauma.

And that's why gay marriage is legal now. So they don't have to sleep around. So the Law doesn't FORCE THEM to have more than one lover.

The useless law against gay marriage was forcing more sin and disease.

You really had me until the last three sentences. I was about the click trophy and then those last three sentences just lost me.

There are no laws preventing men and women from marrying and yet they sleep around many times before getting married. I'm not saying that's right but pointing out a reality. Gay couples do the same thing even when gay marriage has passed. Not all gays are married. Gay relationships are the most unstable in the world. I've known some gay men in my life and nothing about their lifestyle was stable.

Maybe you might want to proof read those last three sentences because you may have made typos in those last three sentences. You seem to have contradicted the previous sentences with your last three sentences.

Upvote 0

Ragdoll

Apr 26, 2022
Madison, WI
✟22,262.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
I agree with Trump's common sense approach on abortion which is to ban abortion except for special cases such a rape. Let the rape victim decide what she wants to do. No sense forcing a rape victim to have a child with bad rape genes. Next thing she knows she's being raped by her son.

The common sense approach will win for sure. That would reduce about 90% of all abortions.

A fetus is human through and through. It's not a parasite as some liberals claim. I support the bad on abortion so long as common sense remains. I hate extremism because that never settles anything but brings about more disputes. Let the rape victim make up her own mind what to do.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ragdoll

Apr 26, 2022
Madison, WI
✟22,262.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
I’m not talking about a religion-based government. I’m talking about a government run by Christians with God’s word as the standard.

That's interesting because I was just having this conversation with a few friends of mine. I was speaking about a Christian theocracy and how that would not be much different than our Constitution. Sure, Christianity would be wisdom of all law and education. Evolution theory would be banned, abortion would be banned. But many people think of a Christian theocracy as though it would be like following the Mosaic Law or like Islamic Sharia law. But that is simply not the case. The unbelievers would still be allowed to be unbelievers and make a good living like the rest of the nation. But their criticism would not become mainstream thought. Their immoral ideas would not be embraced by law.

There would have to be Supreme Court Justices, kinda like going back to the Judges in Scripture. These judges would have a masterful knowledge of Scripture and renowned for their ability to make legal decisions based on that full knowledge of Scripture. They could not ever deviate from Scripture. Their job is to follow it and make all choices from Scripture. In a true Christian theocracy we would have no President or king. Jesus would be the nation's leader and His word would be the law of the land.

In my conversation with some friends, I told them how I will always defend the Constitution over anything else out there. However, I also let them know that the Constitution failed because look at where we are at today. If the Constitution wasn't a failure then we should still be doing very well today. But a nation founded on the idea that all religions can rule has only led to an anti-christian society where Christians are oppressed. Too bad our founders didn't place any safety nets in the Constitution. We might be much better off today.

Some day we will live in a Christian theocracy when Christ returns. It just would be nice to have a nation under Christ right now. It actually can be done. There would be nothing wrong with such a government. Too many people have the wrong idea of what a Christian theocracy would be like.

• Winner
Reactions: Skye1300
Upvote 0

Hammster

Psalm 144:1
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,729,929.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
It's important to think an issue though completely if your asking gay people to leave their partners and marry straight people. That's sloppy seconds which God has rarely approved of.
God have never NOT approved of repentance.

Upvote 0

Hammster

Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,729,929.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
That's interesting because I was just having this conversation with a few friends of mine. I was speaking about a Christian theocracy and how that would not be much different than our Constitution. Sure, Christianity would be wisdom of all law and education. Evolution theory would be banned, abortion would be banned. But many people think of a Christian theocracy as though it would be like following the Mosaic Law or like Islamic Sharia law. But that is simply not the case. The unbelievers would still be allowed to be unbelievers and make a good living like the rest of the nation. But their criticism would not become mainstream thought. Their immoral ideas would not be embraced by law.

There would have to be Supreme Court Justices, kinda like going back to the Judges in Scripture. These judges would have a masterful knowledge of Scripture and renowned for their ability to make legal decisions based on that full knowledge of Scripture. They could not ever deviate from Scripture. Their job is to follow it and make all choices from Scripture. In a true Christian theocracy we would have no President or king. Jesus would be the nation's leader and His word would be the law of the land.

In my conversation with some friends, I told them how I will always defend the Constitution over anything else out there. However, I also let them know that the Constitution failed because look at where we are at today. If the Constitution wasn't a failure then we should still be doing very well today. But a nation founded on the idea that all religions can rule has only led to an anti-christian society where Christians are oppressed. Too bad our founders didn't place any safety nets in the Constitution. We might be much better off today.

Some day we will live in a Christian theocracy when Christ returns. It just would be nice to have a nation under Christ right now. It actually can be done. There would be nothing wrong with such a government. Too many people have the wrong idea of what a Christian theocracy would be like.
I don’t hold to theocracy. I hold to theonomy.

Upvote 0

Oompa Loompa

Against both police brutality and cop killing.
Jun 4, 2020
Louisiana
✟150,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So your view is that the child is capable of carrying a child to term.
Is that your final decision? How much responsibility are you prepared to offer?
Will you go to jail for murder if the child dies in labor? I declare this is your decision now.
I would like to see the statics on the mortality rate of child mothers. I am fairly certain that C-sections are performed.

Edit. Found an answer at Maternal Mortality Rates in the United States, 2020

It appears to be around .01% for women under 25. I am sure teen pregnancies are included in that number.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Upvote 0

Confused-by-christianity

May 6, 2020
No location
✟116,531.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Some would argue very much mental trauma actually. This can go on for a lifetime, but a person can only be killed one time ( usually) unless they are brought back awfully quickly.
Yeah - mental trauma is the worst thing.
Getting murdered probably isn't that bad if it's not mentally traumatic. haha ;-)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
BTW, I can't wait to see if the FBI will catch the person who leaked
the Supreme Court Decision. That person will be going to jail
for between 1-10 years.
There is no such law.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I would like to see the statics on the mortality rate of child mothers. I am fairly certain that C-sections are performed.

I'd have to consider the idea of a rapist baby inside my child and her future c-section.
Do Pro-Life groups pay for that? And do they accept the adoptions as well?

Reactions: john23237
Upvote 0

Hammster

Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,729,929.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
I'd have to consider the idea of a rapist baby inside my child and her future c-section.
Do Pro-Life groups pay for that? And do they accept the adoptions as well?
Why isn’t a so-called rapist baby deserving of life?

Upvote 0

JimR-OCDS

God Cannot Be Grasped, Except Through Love
Oct 28, 2008
The Kingdom of Heaven
Visit site
✟187,897.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Since news came out about Roe V Wade being overturned, here in MA
the news has been reporting how the state codified the right to abortion
just a few years ago. Governor Baker tried to veto the bill, but it was
veto proof. I don't ever remember voting on keeping abortion legal or
not, but that's how this state operates. The Democratic Controlled State
Legislature constantly ignores the will of the people.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.