Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
When you support people having a choice on something, then you support what the choices are. You are pro murder. Period. Would you support someone's choice to come in your house and steal all of your belongings? Why not? Because they just might choose to come into your house and steal your belongings. Supporting someone having a choice in something is supporting what their choice may be. The blood of all of those innocent babies are on YOUR hands. And you are worse than the sinners because you are supposed to know better as a Christian.
stealing people's belongings is illegal and in fact if done in a home with people present would be considered a justified homicide if the person doing the act was killed.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Hands-on Trainee
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟898,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
  • Useful
Reactions: public hermit
Upvote 0

Hammster

Psalm 144:1
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,729,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
I would not want that and I do not think you would either seeing as how every time a religion based government has been tried in this fallen world it has been shown to fail BADLY.
I’m not talking about a religion-based government. I’m talking about a government run by Christians with God’s word as the standard.

• Agree
Reactions: Ragdoll
Upvote 0

Hammster

Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,729,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Hands-on Trainee
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟898,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I’m not talking about a religion-based government. I’m talking about a government run by Christians with God’s word as the standard.
in this fallen world that will not happen.

Upvote 0

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Hands-on Trainee
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟898,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
The Bible trumps secular law.
nope the sheriff will not come and arrest me for breaking Biblical law the sheriff will however arrest me if I break secular law. The sheriff or any of his officers could come in and find me drunk off my you know what but I am of legal age and thus unless my mother (the homeowner) called to have me removed for other behavior that may be the result of my drunk state I am committing no crime if I am sitting here typing this message with a .20 BAC. I am doing no such thing right now, but if I was that would not be a crime for which I could be arrested, yet the Bible says that being drunk is a sin.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
The Supreme Court has voted to strike down the landmark Roe v. Wadedecision, according to an initial draft majority opinion written by Justice Samuel Alito circulated inside the court and obtained by POLITICO.

The draft opinion is a full-throated, unflinching repudiation of the 1973 decision which guaranteed federal constitutional protections of abortion rights and a subsequent 1992 decision – Planned Parenthood v. Casey – that largely maintained the right. “Roe was egregiously wrong from the start,
Exclusive: Supreme Court has voted to overturn abortion rights, draft opinion shows
https://www.politico.com/news/2022/05/02/supreme-court-abortion-draft-opinion-00029473
I think that this breaking news just means that the law is pushed down to each state to make their own laws. Am I correct?

If so, some have already made some changes that have infuriated the left.

We are in a spiritual battle. The left is not righteous. And, many of the republicans are not much better. Killing babies is just part of the atrocity.

There is massive pedophilia.

Why have none of Ghislaine Maxwell's clientele never been brought to justice?

The massive sex trade and child sex slavery that is propagated by the open southern border is pure evil.

Censorship.. I mean really, Nina Jankowicz is now the "misinformation police chief"? Mayorkas supports her?

This is just part of the massive influx of un vetted outsiders, Biden cutting off fuel production, supply chain disruption , inhibiting law enforcement, and.... the coming food shortages.

Does anyone not see the pattern to this and the past seeds of communism in other countries?

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Um, these words refer exactly to homosexuality in my view.

As I mentioned, monogamous sex is invisible to onlookers. Like are you seeing me having sex? Um..no, you are not.
So what they are referring to is visible sex. And visible sex only comes with multiple partners, the anguish, the fights, the broken hearts, the diseases, etc.

Case in point: "the men, too, abandoned natural relations with women and burned in their desire toward one another"

Men, leaving one spouse to have sex with somebody else. So that's two sex partners so far.
Lust, disease, multiple partners, it's just a WAVE of trauma.

And that's why gay marriage is legal now. So they are encouraged to stay together as mates. The useless probation against gay couples was encouraging more gays to remain in the single lifestyle.

Last edited:
Reactions: john23237
Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I think that this breaking news just means that the law is pushed down to each state to make their own laws. Am I correct?

If so, some have already made some changes that have infuriated the left.

We are in a spiritual battle. The left is not righteous. And, many of the republicans are not much better. Killing babies is just part of the atrocity.

There is massive pedophilia.

Why have none of Ghislaine Maxwell's clientele never been brought to justice?

The massive sex trade and child sex slavery that is propagated by the open southern border is pure evil.

Censorship.. I mean really, Nina Jankowicz is now the "misinformation police chief"? Mayorkas supports her?

This is just part of the massive influx of un vetted outsiders, Biden cutting off fuel production, supply chain disruption , inhibiting law enforcement, and.... the coming food shortages.

Does anyone not see the pattern to this and the past seeds of communism in other countries?

Biden is looking at ways to increase oil production because the producers have not responded to requests for ramping up so far.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
That is sad, but the step father or whoever he is should be punished, not the innocent child that was conceived. Murdering the child won't stop the man. Go after the man not the unborn baby. You can't right one wrong by committing another wrong and murdering an innocent baby.

So your view is that the child is capable of carrying a child to term.
Is that your final decision? How much responsibility are you prepared to offer?
Will you go to jail for murder if the child dies in labor? I declare this is your decision now.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

linux.poet

Electric Nightfall
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2022
Poway
✟204,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Men, leaving one spouse to have sex with somebody else. So that's two sex partners so far.
Uh, "exchanged" and "abandoned" refer to leaving one type of sexuality in favor of another, and has nothing to do with partners - the intercourse is abandoned or exchanged.

I actually have some LGTBQ friends who have abandoned heterosexuality in favor of homosexuality without ever having a heterosexual partner in the first place. It's actually pretty violent when they do that.

And that's why gay marriage is legal now. So they don't have to sleep around. So the Law doesn't FORCE THEM to have more than one lover.
Nobody is forcing anyone into a heterosexual marriage these days. Back in Romans' day, that might have been the case, but that doesn't apply to contemporary law.

Upvote 0

Landon Caeli

God is perfect - Nothing is an accident
Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
CA
✟573,554.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
secular law is what the court deals with the Bible is not secular law.

Secular laws can and often are wrong and immoral. What makes anyone believe our officials are of such high standard that they can influence what is right and wrong?

.. I think we're going to find that it was wrong to pass Roe V Wade.

• Agree
Reactions: HARK!
Upvote 0

Hammster

Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,729,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
in this fallen world that will not happen.
It will, but probably not soon. However, that doesn’t mean we shouldn’t oppose laws that oppose God’s word.

• Agree
Reactions: HARK!
Upvote 0

Hammster

Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,729,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
nope the sheriff will not come and arrest me for breaking Biblical law the sheriff will however arrest me if I break secular law. The sheriff or any of his officers could come in and find me drunk off my you know what but I am of legal age and thus unless my mother (the homeowner) called to have me removed for other behavior that may be the result of my drunk state I am committing no crime if I am sitting here typing this message with a .20 BAC. I am doing no such thing right now, but if I was that would not be a crime for which I could be arrested, yet the Bible says that being drunk is a sin.
You miss my point. We need to support legislation that reflects biblical principles. Why? Because God gave us His word for our benefit.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Landon Caeli

God is perfect - Nothing is an accident
Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
CA
✟573,554.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It will, but probably not soon. However, that doesn’t mean we shouldn’t oppose laws that oppose God’s word.

Or God's Spirit, such as the caring for the unborn.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I actually have some LGTBQ friends who have abandoned heterosexuality in favor of homosexuality without ever having a heterosexual partner in the first place. It's actually pretty violent when they do that.

I can't imagine what you mean, but I'm sure you have some facts on that to offer us. Maybe you're talking about how the church or parents or classmates or neighbors treated them or something.

• Friendly
Reactions: linux.poet
Upvote 0

SoldierOfTheKing

Christian Spenglerian
Jan 6, 2006
Kenmore, WA
✟278,768.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
If Roe v. Wade Is Overturned: New Interactive Map Shows How Far People Seeking Abortion in the 26 States Certain or Likely to Ban the Procedure Will Need to Travel to Get the Care They Need

some states will restrict, others will not
people will travel to states where it will still be legal

many assume overturning roe vs wade is the end of it

On the contrary, overturning Roe v. Wade would actually be the beginning of abortion as a political issue rather than a judicial one. Because then the issue will actually be decided by elected officials rather than courts.

Upvote 0

mama2one

Apr 8, 2018
U.S.A.
✟257,683.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
  • Informative
Reactions: linux.poet
Upvote 0

Ragdoll

Apr 26, 2022
Madison, WI
✟22,262.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
High crime rates, high inflation, severe food shortages, border chaos, and all Democrats are worried about is aborting new born babies? They were not content with aborting fetus. Oh no, they all want to abord new born babies. If abortion becomes illegal than so be it. These progressives care nothing about us. Soon we will be starving and/or being robbed or killed for food. The border chaos has already significantly increased violent crimes. Then there is inflation that is putting us all into stricken poverty. But the Democrats only care about abortion.

• Agree
Reactions: Skye1300
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.