✟555.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hey!
My name is Robin! I would like to have a Pen Pal if anyone is intersted. I love movies and music. I would love to have someone to talk about movies, and music! hmmm......especially Lord of the Rings. Favorite movies ever. Anyway's you can PM. I also love horror movies! Yea:clap: Well hope to hear from you all!
Robin

Reactions: JJay

AbideInChrist

Dec 1, 2005
✟341.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Robin18 said:
Hey!
My name is Robin! I would like to have a Pen Pal if anyone is intersted. I love movies and music. I would love to have someone to talk about movies, and music! hmmm......especially Lord of the Rings. Favorite movies ever. Anyway's you can PM. I also love horror movies! Yea:clap: Well hope to hear from you all!
Robin

For many years I dwelt in the mines of Moriah and how many goblins did I slay? I sought to find the flaming jewels that once were the dragon Mor-eth-al's eyes but only when my quest was almost lost did the lady of the undergound cerulean sea tell me her dark secret... I found them at last where she said but to my dismay I grew dragon's wings as they entered the palms of my hands! I climbed for what seemed an aeon in the dark and then I soared into a crystal jeweled night amid a myriad of stars to fight the seventh wraith-king- but I dropped my pen!

I'm sure you will soon find a pen pal.
God bless.

Reactions: JJay
Upvote 0