United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Greetings yall,

If you haven't heard of it before, I recommend becoming familiar with risk management. For a thorough introduction to the process, google "Operational Risk Management C.A.P." which should bring up a PDF from the Civil Air Patrol that instructs on how to perform the risk management process. Although the process detailed is intended for C.A.P. operations, I think it could be applied in general to any organization, group or individual.

The ORM process helps you identify what to prepare for and how to prepare for it effectively. It also helps you figure out what isn't likely to happen.
The biggest shortcoming that I see with the process is that it is susceptible to human opinion errors. Research may be necessary to determine likelihood of certain events or or risks.

If anyone has experience with risk management, please share with the rest of us.

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟563,181.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Thanks... I will see if I can get the info. I wonder how skewed our perception of the risk is, given the way the media both ignores some stories and twist those that they do report. But given we can get reliable news, I think this is a good prepper topic.

Upvote 0