Rev.16:9 - and men were scorched with a great heatwave...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nazaroo

Joseph is still alive! (Gen 45.26)
Dec 5, 2005
clinging to Jesus sandalstrap
✟10,730.00
Faith
Christian
My question is, has the Fourth Vial come upon the earth as a thief in the night?

For the first time in recollected history up here in Canada there is no snow, and they are predicting the heat-spell will last until March, effectively ending winter this year for most of Southern Canada.

The government is even pre-emptively turning down any subsidies or assistance to 'ski-resorts' etc., one of the last industries left in this country stripped of most of its manufacturing years ago.

With the new border /passport rules, the tourist industry has taken massive damage due to the lack of Americans and other travellers.

But this will be the least of anyone's worries, if the final Heat predicted in Revelation is actually beginning to come upon us. No amount of sun-screen will protect us from a world in melt-down from lack of an ozone layer and the collapse of the seasons.

"Things continue as they always have" many are still crying out. Believe what you will.

Perhaps the only silver lining to be seen north of the 49th parallel is this: The crappy bogland they gave to the Innuit and other aboriginal peoples will probably turn out to be the best farmland in Canada. Its pristine, and only needs appropriate climactic conditions and willing workers to be a breadbasket for the rest of the world.

Forget 'holidays'. Start planning HOLY days.

Chronicles comes to mind:

"IF my people, which are called by My Name (Christians),

shall humble themselves and pray,

and seek My Face, and turn from their wicked ways;

Then I will hear from Heaven, and I will forgive their sin,

and I will heal their land!" (2nd Chron.7:14)

pimorton

May 13, 2004
Ohio
✟1,184.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
This is not the heat wave spoken of with the fourth vial. There are seven seals, seven trumpets, and three vials that come before that heat wave, which will make the current warm weather appear absolutely arctic by comparison. While some could argue we have seen some of the seals come to pass, I think most of the other judgements will be unmistakeable when they come to pass.
No, I think this is simply one of the "wonders in the heaven above and signs on the earth below...before the coming of the great and glorious day of the Lord" prophesied by Joel and quoted by Peter on the Day of Pentecost.

Upvote 0

daveleau

In all you do, do it for Christ and w/ Him in mind
Apr 12, 2004
Bossier City, LA (removed from his native South C
✟22,974.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
:) According to Tim Lahaye...just kidding :) (I'm actually a fan of his.)

I'm wondering whose going to be right (if any)...is it El Nino or global warming? I think it's the former, seeing that temps seem to go in cycles.

More on topic... Being a Pretrib/Premillenial literalist regarding Revelation, I agree that none of the judgments will be unleashed in full until after the rapture. I do believe we will get glimpses of them between now and then, but that when the real deal hits, not only will we not be here since we'll be in Heaven with Jesus, but those here will have no misunderstanding as to the severity of the judgment on the earth.

In Him,
Dave

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.