National Park
✟3,623.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
When the Father manifests His hidden Self to us in order that we may pronounce His name [~Yâ-hwéh Yâhuwshúa` (Yâ-hwéh - the eternal name of the Father and Son) Yâhuwshúa`- the hidden (secret) name of the Son] and for us to also perform His works (which are the Affectionate Love of the Father, demonstrated by fulfilling the two greatest commandments (through His Son, Yahuwshua the anointed One)), He calls us by the name which He has given to us, and (that is how) we have come into existence. We can only acknowledge Him by calling on His name and doing His will.

If you would like to know how the apostles and early Christians would have called on His true, original (and only) name, Yâ-hwéh Yâhuwshúa`, and how they would have rejected the pagan traditions in most congregations today, you should read from www.yahuwshua.org and also study the scripture translation the Purer Scriptures for the REMNANT (PSR) downloadable for free there.

Wisdom and revelation given by acknowledging Yâhuwshúa`

Ephesians 1:17 - Purer Scriptures for the REMNANT

17. in order that the Power of our Sovereign Yâhuwshúa` the Anointed, the Father of Majesty, may give to you the spirit of wisdom, and disclosure, by acknowledging Him,

lazyservantofYahweh

Oct 1, 2019
National Park
✟3,623.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Neither do I believe in magic. To acknowledge the Father through professing the Son shows our love for the Truth. This is a part of fulfilling the Greatest commandment, to love Yahweh Yahuwshua with all of one's heart, self, and effort.

Upvote 0

tdidymas

Aug 28, 2014
Houston, TX
✟163,485.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
When the Father manifests His hidden Self to us in order that we may pronounce His name [~Yâ-hwéh Yâhuwshúa` (Yâ-hwéh - the eternal name of the Father and Son) Yâhuwshúa`- the hidden (secret) name of the Son] and for us to also perform His works (which are the Affectionate Love of the Father, demonstrated by fulfilling the two greatest commandments (through His Son, Yahuwshua the anointed One)), He calls us by the name which He has given to us, and (that is how) we have come into existence. We can only acknowledge Him by calling on His name and doing His will.

If you would like to know how the apostles and early Christians would have called on His true, original (and only) name, Yâ-hwéh Yâhuwshúa`, and how they would have rejected the pagan traditions in most congregations today, you should read from www.yahuwshua.org and also study the scripture translation the Purer Scriptures for the REMNANT (PSR) downloadable for free there.

Wisdom and revelation given by acknowledging Yâhuwshúa`

Ephesians 1:17 - Purer Scriptures for the REMNANT

17. in order that the Power of our Sovereign Yâhuwshúa` the Anointed, the Father of Majesty, may give to you the spirit of wisdom, and disclosure, by acknowledging Him,

Are you trying to say that a certain pronunciation of the name of Christ and God is the "true Way"?
TD:)

• Useful
Reactions: Hazelelponi
Upvote 0

lazyservantofYahweh

Oct 1, 2019
National Park
✟3,623.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Are you trying to say that a certain pronunciation of the name of Christ and God is the "true Way"?

Where does the term "God" come from? Wouldn't it make more sense to profess His actual name, Yahweh, and the name of the Son, Yahuwshua?

Reactions: seedbandit
Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,295.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Neither do I believe in magic. To acknowledge the Father through professing the Son shows our love for the Truth. This is a part of fulfilling the Greatest commandment, to love Yahweh Yahuwshua with all of one's heart, self, and effort.

"Yahuwshua" isn't a name. There are two forms of one Hebrew name, the first is יְהוֹשֻׁעַ (Yehoshua) and the second is יֵשׁוּעַ (Yeshua). That's the proper pronunciations. How do we know? Because

1) Hebrew pronunciation was preserved by Jewish scribes and scholars for centuries and
2) The Masoretes, to help faciliate pronunciation, introduced a system of vowel marks known as niqqud.

So it is Yehoshua, not "Yahuwshua". The yod has a shva beneath it, indicating either the schwa vowel (the term schwa itself comes from shva here) or a null vowel. This is transliterated here with the vowel 'e' in English. The heh is followed by a vav with a holam above it, thus turning the vav into a long 'o' sound.

Thus the proper pronunciation is "Yeho", not "Yahuw".

This seems to be a reoccurring problem with Sacred Namers, there is a deep and fundamental lack of understanding of something as basic as Hebrew pronunciation. But that's not really the point right? I mean the point isn't to be accurate, the point is to be esoteric. To claim possession of secret truths which make one more spiritual then the rest of us. Like the ancient Gnostics of the past and the various occultists of the modern era, the goal is spiritual superiority, to claim to have ownership of secret truths which most people are ignorant of, and thus to claim to have a special claim upon those truths. Hey, can't find the Real Big Special Truth in the churches out there preaching mainstream Christian dogma, gotta come to us, we got the secrets, come join us, we're an exclusive club of very special people.

It's the same song and dance every single time. It's boring.

Further, did His mother and disciples call Him Yehoshua? No. Did they call Him Yeshua? Again, no.

Because they didn't speak Hebrew. They spoke Aramaic, specifically Jewish Palestinian Aramaic, the form of Aramaic which was the daily language of the Jewish people in the Levant. Aramaic had replaced Hebrew as the daily language of the Jewish people during and following the Babylonian Captivity. It's why a lot of later Jewish works such as Esther, Daniel, and Ezra-Nehemiah are written in Aramaic, not Hebrew. It's why Jewish inscriptions in the time of Jesus are in Aramaic, not Hebrew.

So how did Mary pronounce her Son's name? Probably something like Yesho'. It's not entirely clear, in part because in Nazareth they spoke a particular dialect of Jewish Palestinian Aramaic, the Galilean dialect.

So:

1) No, His name wasn't Yahuwshua, and that isn't what anyone called Him.
2) They didn't speak Hebrew, they spoke Aramaic, and thus used the Aramaic pronunciation of His name, the same reason people call me Jon and not Sean or Ian or Ivan.
3) Esotericism is worthless bunk.

-CryptoLutheran

Last edited:
Upvote 0

tdidymas

Aug 28, 2014
Houston, TX
✟163,485.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Where does the term "God" come from? Wouldn't it make more sense to profess His actual name, Yahweh, and the name of the Son, Yahuwshua?
This response doesn't really answer my question. I'm trying to find out if you are teaching that a correct pronunciation of the name of Christ gets you closer to Him? Do you believe that or not?

• Useful
Reactions: Hazelelponi
Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟221,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
This response doesn't really answer my question. I'm trying to find out if you are teaching that a correct pronunciation of the name of Christ gets you closer to Him? Do you believe that or not?
No.

Upvote 0

lazyservantofYahweh

Oct 1, 2019
National Park
✟3,623.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yahuwshua is Yahweh. His Testimony stands. The theophoric component found in the suffix of a name were kept in tact. Such as in "HizqiyYâ´huw" ("Hezekiah"), but in the prefix of a name, such as "Yahuwthah" ("Judah") it was censored and altered to "yehow"/"yehu" as according to their nonsensical tradition to "not take the name in vain".

By the way, if they spoke Aramaic, why wasn't it one of the three languages Pontus Pilatus had written concerning Yahuwshua at the gallows-cross? Moreover, isn't it written that those who are being delivered (sooner) are few?

Upvote 0

lazyservantofYahweh

Oct 1, 2019
National Park
✟3,623.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If you saw how "God" was the name of an idol, my hope is that you would no longer wish to invoke a foreign deity. But if you do not wish to investigate, or if you do not care where the terminology comes from, you have already made your choice on whether or not to acknowledge the Father in Truth.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,295.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Yahuwshua is Yahweh. His Testimony stands. The theophoric component found in the suffix of a name were kept in tact. Such as in "HizqiyYâ´huw" ("Hezekiah"), but in the prefix of a name, such as "Yahuwthah" ("Judah") it was censored and altered to "yehow"/"yehu" as according to their nonsensical tradition to "not take the name in vain".

And I'm sure you have something more than mere baseless assertion and conspiracy theory to back up your claim. By all means, please present this enlightening information that will completely revolutionize the entire field of Semitology.

By the way, if they spoke Aramaic, why wasn't it one of the three languages Pontus Pilatus had written concerning Yahuwshua at the gallows-cross? Moreover, isn't it written that those who are being delivered (sooner) are few?

It was. Aramaic was referred to as "Hebrew" in antiquity, because it was the language of the Hebrews (Jews). As such the three languages written upon the placard were in Aramaic, Greek, and Latin. The term "Aramaic" to refer to the language(s) is from the 19th century; in earlier times the different forms of Aramaic were known by different names, such as being referred to as Hebrew even though it isn't actually Hebrew.

All of this is very easily accessible information.

-CryptoLutheran

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,295.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
If you saw how "God" was the name of an idol, my hope is that you would no longer wish to invoke a foreign deity. But if you do not wish to investigate, or if you do not care where the terminology comes from, you have already made your choice on whether or not to acknowledge the Father in Truth.

It would appear that the writers of the Old and New Testaments had no problem using the generic term for the Divine Being when referencing Him, as they do so with regular frequency.

Since in the Germanic languages "God" and its cognates take on the same role, perhaps you could explain for all of us why it is acceptable for the ancient Hebrews to refer to Him as Elohim/Eloah, and for Jews and Christians who spoke Greek to refer to Him as Theos; but that it is not acceptable for English speakers to refer to Him as God.

I'm sure you'll have a very convincing argument.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

lazyservantofYahweh

Oct 1, 2019
National Park
✟3,623.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
When did they start speaking Aramaic? They wrote in Aramaic square-script characters later, to place vowel-points. Conspiracy theory? Their censorship is in their own writings. (The Jewish Encyclopedia 1901 – Adonai – Page 201)

the-jewish-encyclopedia-1901-adonai-page-201-final-2.jpg

Upvote 0

seedbandit

Jan 11, 2020
Richmond
✟15,459.00
Country
United States
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Single
I havent been indoctrinated by any group of men or web searches, only learned from scripture and Holy spirit(Ruach haKodesh) the names are of great importance and one day, everybody will know His true Name!
I suggest to anyone and everyone to abandon all web searches for spiritual advancement, the two just dont mix, Id also suggest anyone and everyone to read there Bibles with fresh eyes to find the ultimate truths that you wont find in mainstream doctrines, when im able to make a new thread, ill be sharing alot of my findings and studys, big stuff haha.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

seedbandit

Jan 11, 2020
Richmond
✟15,459.00
Country
United States
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Single
When did they start speaking Aramaic? They wrote in Aramaic square-script characters later, to place vowel-points. Conspiracy theory? Their censorship is in their own writings. (The Jewish Encyclopedia 1901 – Adonai – Page 201)

the-jewish-encyclopedia-1901-adonai-page-201-final-2.jpg
You can see in Kings that Aramaic was spoken, and it was considered the street language of the Messiahs time, Hebrew was mostly spoken in synagogues during that time and Aramaic among regular folks, but why is that even in question?

Upvote 0

lazyservantofYahweh

Oct 1, 2019
National Park
✟3,623.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
God is a modern transliteration of the "Babylonian" deity found in Strong's concordance Hebrew 1408/1409. The pronunciation is identical. Click on the megaphone icon at the link below to hear for yourself. But it had been predicted that Many would forsake Yahweh for "God", the idol found in "Isaiah" (YshaYahuw) 65:11. The early original-name-professing Convocation taught by Yahuwshua and the apostles did not forsake Yahweh Yahuwshua. The terms elohim/eloah and theos are not the specific name of the Father and Son.

H1409 - gad - Strong's Hebrew Lexicon (KJV)

Reactions: seedbandit
Upvote 0

seedbandit

Jan 11, 2020
Richmond
✟15,459.00
Country
United States
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Single
It would appear that the writers of the Old and New Testaments had no problem using the generic term for the Divine Being when referencing Him, as they do so with regular frequency.

Since in the Germanic languages "God" and its cognates take on the same role, perhaps you could explain for all of us why it is acceptable for the ancient Hebrews to refer to Him as Elohim/Eloah, and for Jews and Christians who spoke Greek to refer to Him as Theos; but that it is not acceptable for English speakers to refer to Him as God.

I'm sure you'll have a very convincing argument.

-CryptoLutheran
I personally use Elohim, it does not actually translate to God, Ill use God to people who thats all they know, but El means Power...Elohim could be said to mean The Most High Power or He that is The Power over powers.

Upvote 0

lazyservantofYahweh

Oct 1, 2019
National Park
✟3,623.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi seedbandit, I agree that everybody will acknowledge His true name, and I do also would say that we all ought to develop our personal relationship with Yahweh Yahuwshua. Reading and sharing the correct information is important. By the way, did you know that "holy", "hallowed", "hello", "heal", "hail", "whole", "hell" are some examples of solar terms which derive from the ancient Hebrew word "Hëylë´l" (Foolish-boaster, Strong's H1966)? This is why we use the term spirit of the Pure One rather than "holy spirit". May we come to acknowledge Yahweh Yahuwshua sooner rather than later.

Upvote 0

seedbandit

Jan 11, 2020
Richmond
✟15,459.00
Country
United States
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Single
Hi seedbandit, I agree that everybody will acknowledge His true name, and I do also would say that we all ought to develop our personal relationship with Yahweh Yahuwshua. Reading and sharing the correct information is important. By the way, did you know that "holy", "hallowed", "hello", "heal", "hail", "whole", "hell" are some examples of solar terms which derive from the ancient Hebrew word "Hëylë´l" (Foolish-boaster, Strong's H1966)? This is why we use the term spirit of the Pure One rather than "holy spirit". May we come to acknowledge Yahweh Yahuwshua sooner rather than later.
Ruach haKodesh, The set apart spirit or the spirit of YHWH, Hell is actually a non existent term in The Word, there is Sheol, the abode of the dead, wrongly translated to hades, and Gehenna the lake of fire, wrongly translated to Hell. Names like how you put the W in with Yahshua, dont make a difference tho, bc the purpose of the name is the exact meanings of the name, and pronunciation and Yahshua means YHWHs Salvation, its actually fun to go thru the "old testament" and everytime you see the word Salvation you can PROPERLY, say Yahshua or Yahuwshua, (same exact meaning) in place of everywhere you read Salvation.. which is awesome haha but I would suggest no more internet research! Get you a cpl physical translations with names in tact, and start studying from there, He showed me to not do any internet research, bc the flesh fights the spirit, and the spirit fights the flesh, internet is a tool of the flesh, and not good for the spirit.

Upvote 0