Visit site
✟16,624.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I have A LOT of friends who are hurting right now, in major ways. They are all failing in their faith in God, and it hurts my heart to see it. Please pray that they would return to the innocence they once had in their relationship with God.

If that means that a "Jonah" (mainly myself) has to leave the situation, so be it. I fear I may be more of a cause than a help of their problems.

Thanks.:cry:

James 1:2-4, but how?

Sephania

Jan 7, 2004
✟16,387.00
Father, hear the prayers of your servants, and the cries of your children. Strengthen their faith, now more than ever, cause them to not be lead in to deception, but to return to your truth and seek it the rest of their days. Bring wisdom to those who are in need and discernment on which paths to take. In Yeshua's name I ask, Amein.

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I have A LOT of friends who are hurting right now, in major ways. They are all failing in their faith in God, and it hurts my heart to see it. Please pray that they would return to the innocence they once had in their relationship with God.

If that means that a "Jonah" (mainly myself) has to leave the situation, so be it. I fear I may be more of a cause than a help of their problems.

Thanks.:cry:

James 1:2-4, but how?
icon12.gif

icon18.gif
"Give Us Today Our Daily Bread"

'Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name,
your kingdom come,
your will be done
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us today our daily bread.
Forgive us our debts,
as we also have forgiven our debtors.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from the evil one'
Amen​

Upvote 0

burn97

A Bruised Reed Yet My Gentle King Loves Me Anyway
Aug 19, 2006
Illinois
Visit site
✟35,559.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father, bless these young people with a renewed thirst for Your Truth, for Your Ways and Word. Let them return to You Lord, to the love that they had, growing each day closer rather than farther away. Lord God, guide our brother Cal, let him know Your Will for this situation. Give to him the strength to do all that You want him to do.
In the glorious name of Jesus Christ i Pray, Amen
:prayer:

Upvote 0

synger

Confessional Liturgical Lutheran
Site Supporter
Sep 12, 2006
✟44,856.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
:crossrc:

May the good and gracious Lord bless and keep your friends in their walk with Him. May He energize them, and teach them, and fill them with heart-hunger for the things of God. And may He bless you with wisdom to speak to them, and the words to say, and the love and discernment to pray silently when they will not listen.

canticum graduum levavi oculos meos in montes
unde veniet auxilium meum
auxilium meum a Domino factore caeli et terrae

I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills.
From whence cometh my help?
My help cometh from the LORD which made heaven and earth. (Psalm 121)

Upvote 0