Results are rolling in!

SiderealExalt

Feb 25, 2007
✟3,309.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
That last part of McCain's speech I thought was really great, and where I felt he wasn't simply reading a prompter(though I believe that he means the words of that speech).

I heard on one of the election stations that he was apparently taken very aback and disturbed that in a survey, over 50% of his supporters were scared of an Obama presidency. I am glad that he gave the sort of speech he did.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

katautumn

Prodigal Daughter
May 14, 2015
Atlanta, GA
✟24,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I was deeply saddened hearing the people "boo" every time McCain said Obama's name during his concession speech. I think John McCain is a good man and I am thankful for his service to this country. I respect the fact that you could tell he was very embarrassed and disheartened by the negative reaction from the crowd. What I have little respect for are the people who have done nothing but act like crybabies during this entire election.

Folks, regardless of who you voted for, lets try and be gracious winners and losers during this time.

Reactions: Ringo84
Upvote 0

SiderealExalt

Feb 25, 2007
✟3,309.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Definitely. In fact, this entire election season whenever I've seen a clip of people doing that at one of McCain's events, he always seemed to really trying to hide a look of total disgust and mostly but not quite succeeding. I don't think he was expecting a lot of the venom.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums