Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Where do you get the idea that back in July of 2016 Schiff was stating almost daily there was proof of collusion. That's a false claim unless you can show him doing so.

But this is silly. That really shouldn't even matter since even if Schiff was a clairvoyant, he would have been correct since we know that the Trump campaign knew Russia was helping them in June of 2016, which is a month and a half before July 28, 2016.

On Jun 3, 2016, at 10:36 AM, Rob Goldstone wrote:
Good morning
Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting.
The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.
This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.
What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?
I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first.
Best
Rob Goldstone
If you want your reply to be taken seriously - a link showing proof would be helpful -

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟703,407.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

All the Adam Schiff Transcripts​

Newly released documents show he knew all along that there was no proof of Russia-Trump collusion.​

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟703,407.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Where do you get the idea that back in July of 2016 Schiff was stating almost daily there was proof of collusion. That's a false claim unless you can show him doing so.

Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) is facing questions about some of his past claims after being blocked from serving on the House Intelligence Committee.​
CNN’s Dana Bash confronted the former chairman of the House Intelligence Committee about his previous claim to have evidence of Russian collusion in 2016.​
“You said that there was direct evidence of the fact that Donald Trump colluded with Russia back in 2016,” Bash said.​
AND an fyi - I didn't mention July of 2016 - that did not come from me.

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,665.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
“You said that there was direct evidence of the fact that Donald Trump colluded with Russia back in 2016,” Bash said.​
Emphasized phrase modifies which verb, do you think? "said" or "colluded"?

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟703,407.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Emphasized phrase modifies which verb, do you think? "said" or "colluded"?
Banana envelope - orange - ring pop -

Which has more relevance?

Your selective editing does not portray the post correctly.

Upvote 0

childeye 2

Aug 18, 2018
Denver CO
✟203,838.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) is facing questions about some of his past claims after being blocked from serving on the House Intelligence Committee.​
CNN’s Dana Bash confronted the former chairman of the House Intelligence Committee about his previous claim to have evidence of Russian collusion in 2016.​
We all have direct evidence of the Trump campaign colluding with Russia back in 2016; the Don junior email exchanges and the Trump Tower meeting with the Russian representatives happened in early June 2016. That doesn't mean Schiff was claiming back in 2016 that there was evidence of collusion.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟301,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
View attachment 331411

It was at this same time that Adam Schiff - head of the intelligence committee was stating almost daily there was clear proof of collusion. He needs to be removed.

Quote: The government possessed no verified intelligence reflecting that Trump of the Trump Campaign was involved in a conspiracy or collaborative relationship with officials of the Russian Government.
No wonder people have been referring to the Durham report as a bad joke. Durham just tosses an alternative version of testimony already given about the meetings the "Coffee Boy" had with Australian diplomats in London where he mentioned access to Clinton's emails even before the DNC hack was known. (Plus Schiff was neither the HPSCI chair in 2016 nor involved in the opening of Crossfire Hurricane.)

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,665.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Your selective editing does not portray the post correctly.
I deny that. I merely omitted the first two sentences, one of which has the exact same potential ambiguity of what "in 2016" refers to.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟703,407.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I deny that. I merely omitted the first two sentences, one of which has the exact same potential ambiguity of what "in 2016" refers to.
Ok, thanks. It sure looks like you left out about 85% of the post including the post I was replying to.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Say it aint so

Jun 19, 2020
Seattle
✟118,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single

It appears back in 2016, Kevin McCarthy was making the same kind of associative statements come Russians and Trump well before Mueller and Schiff.
“There’s two people I think Putin pays: Rohrabacher and Trump,” McCarthy (R-Calif.) said, according to a recording of the June 15, 2016, exchange, which was listened to and verified by The Washington Post. Rep. Dana Rohrabacher is a Californian Republican known in Congress as a fervent defender of Putin and Russia."

Upvote 0