House rejects effort to censure and fine Democrat Adam Schiff over Trump-Russia investigations

Arcangl86

Dec 29, 2013
✟347,448.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
I believe it was a percentage of the cost of the investigations that Schiff was part of.
If so, then they should have billed the government! I mean we Arizonans are paying for all the ridiculous empty lawsuits against election fraud in the state, which the republicans have lost every time, not to mention the assinine amounts of money we have to pay on the account of Joe Arpio!. No wonder reasonable republicans rejected the stupid censure. Yes, there is still hope for the republic,
It's worst then that. The $16 mil is half of the $32 mil that the Mueller investigation cost. The claim she is making is that the investigation happened because of him and he should pay for it.

Upvote 0

Say it aint so

Jun 19, 2020
Seattle
✟118,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
It's worst then that. The $16 mil is half of the $32 mil that the Mueller investigation cost. The claim she is making is that the investigation happened because of him and he should pay for it.
Really. It went on that long because of Trump's non cooperation and the Trump circle constantly lying about their actions.

Upvote 0

Paulos23

Never tell me the odds!
Mar 23, 2005
Washington State
✟311,876.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The only reason the Republicans didn't do it was because the 16 million dollar fine was a violation of the 6th and 8th amendments.

But they still know he was a liar.
I don't think they do. Some are even going as far to say the emperor has no clothes when referring to Trump. Slowly, they are facing the facts.

Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think some Republicans are waking up to the change in the wind.
Yeah that you can lie and to the American people and congress and? ITS OK! No one cares. With out Jesus Christ who died for the worlds sin there is no hope.. and truth has no meaning.

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,770.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Yeah that you can lie and to the American people and congress and? ITS OK! No one cares. With out Jesus Christ who died for the worlds sin there is no hope.. and truth has no meaning.
Are you insinuating that Muslims, Jews, and unbelievers have no hope or know no truth? It certainly sounds that way. This topic is not about Jesus.

Upvote 0

Say it aint so

Jun 19, 2020
Seattle
✟118,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
Bottom line, Adam Schiff said that the Trump admin were working with Russians to interfere in the elections.
Bottom line, he was right. It's just the GOP is one big Trump protection agency like a mother bear protecting her cub.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,659.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I thought the Mueller investigation turned a profit because of Manafort. If that's the case, shouldn't Schiff be getting a cut of that?

Upvote 0