Canada
✟62,140.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I apologize if this is the wrong forum, but I felt the section is appropriate enough. If not, please move this topic to its proper one. Please and thank you.

I'm not getting into details, but I'm being persecuted in my own community. I suffered police brutality, and a series of unfortunate events because of it. I've lost much, but still choosing to latch on to God and His Holy Word, for they know my devotion to Him and His love for me.

While I'm still unhappy about my current situation (to put it lightly), I'm still choosing (with great effort) to forgive the entire system for all this. I'm sorry for all the harm I've contributed in this controversy (Rom. 3:23). I give God all the glory for keeping me alive through all this, as well as our blessed hope: The Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth, The Messiah, The Anointed One, The Son of the True Living God of Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, Who has come in the flesh (John 3:16, Rev. 19-22). Should I have to die like a martyr, I'm willing to do so... Just not with dignity. :p

I understand this may sound melodramatic, but it has been hard since my last post. While I finally understand the criticism towards the North American police force, I'd rather not be part of the problem consuming the Western World. Forgiveness is (literally) key [to Heaven], so why be a hypocrite? Hypocrisy will only be the death of Christianity because it only teaches resentment, not responsibility. As with many things in life, forgiving is easier said than done, but it is worth it.

I would love prayers for my life to be restored like Job (Jer. 29:11, Book of Job), for the truth to expose and solve corruption in my country and everywhere else (John 8:31-32, 8:44,16:1-4, Luke 12:1-3, Matt. 10:16-42), for God to be glorified (1 Cor. 10:31, 1 Pet. 3:13-17), and for healing from all the trauma I've endured (Matt. 11:28-30, Ps. 127:1-2, Rom. 5:1-4). I ESPECIALLY want prayers for reconciliation and atonement between the RCMP and I, NOT any "Vive la révolution" horse-hockey (Col. 3:13, Eph. 4:32, Matt. 6:14-15, 18:21-35). Finally, prayers to put my mind at ease, give the rest to God, and keep learning to fully forgive (2 Chron. 20:15, Deut. 31:6, John 16:33, Rom. 12:2). He has been extremely gracious towards me, otherwise I should've been dead by now. I need rest, and lots of it. Please and thank you.

1 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. 3 If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

8 Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. 9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10 but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears. 11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. 12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.
~1 Corinthians 13 (NIV)

1 Corinthians 13 KJV,NKJV,NIV,ICB - Though I speak with the tongues of men - Bible Gateway

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
~John 3:16 (NIV)

John 3 KJV,NKJV,NIV,ICB - There was a man of the Pharisees, named - Bible Gateway

We all need to drop the victim mindset and seek solutions instead of scapegoats. Eventually, we run out of people to blame.

God bless you all, brothers and sisters in Christ! Amen!

On November 28, 2021, at roughly 11:15 AM Eastern Time, I have bolded and highlighted the rest of 1 Cor. 13:4-7 & 13:9-12, because of my struggles with accepting God's truth during this trial. I also had to change the link to John 3:16 on BibleGateway.com to include the entire chapter like I normally did. I'm growing rusty at this. My apologies, I'm a flawed human being who is predisposed towards selfishness.

Last edited:

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I apologize if this is the wrong forum, but I felt the section is appropriate enough. If not, please move this topic to its proper one. Please and thank you.

I'm not getting into details, but I'm being persecuted in my own community. I suffered police brutality, and a series of unfortunate events because of it. I've lost much, but still choosing to latch on to God and His Holy Word, for they know my devotion to Him and His love for me.

While I'm still unhappy about my current situation (to put it lightly), I'm still choosing (with great effort) to forgive the entire system for all this. I'm sorry for all the harm I've contributed in this controversy (Rom. 3:23). I give God all the glory for keeping me alive through all this, as well as our blessed hope: The Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth, The Messiah, The Anointed One, The Son of the True Living God of Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, Who has come in the flesh (John 3:16, Rev. 19-22). Should I have to die like a martyr, I'm willing to do so... Just not with dignity. :p

I understand this may sound melodramatic, but it has been hard since my last post. While I finally understand the criticism towards the North American police force, I'd rather not be part of the problem consuming the Western World. Forgiveness is (literally) key [to Heaven], so why be a hypocrite? Hypocrisy will only be the death of Christianity because it only teaches resentment, not responsibility. As with many things in life, forgiving is easier said than done, but it is worth it.

I would love prayers for my life to be restored like Job (Jer. 29:11, Book of Job), for the truth to expose and solve corruption in my country and everywhere else (John 8:31-32, 8:44,16:1-4, Luke 12:1-3, Matt. 10:16-42), for God to be glorified (1 Cor. 10:31, 1 Pet. 3:13-17), and for healing from all the trauma I've endured (Matt. 11:28-30, Ps. 127:1-2, Rom. 5:1-4). I ESPECIALLY want prayers for reconciliation and atonement between the RCMP and I, NOT any "Vive la révolution" horse-hockey (Col. 3:13, Eph. 4:32, Matt. 6:14-15, 18:21-35). Finally, prayers to put my mind at ease, give the rest to God, and keep learning to fully forgive (2 Chron. 20:15, Deut. 31:6, John 16:33, Rom. 12:2). He has been extremely gracious towards me, otherwise I should've been dead by now. I need rest, and lots of it. Please and thank you.

~1 Corinthians 13 (NIV)

1 Corinthians 13 KJV,NKJV,NIV,ICB - Though I speak with the tongues of men - Bible Gateway

~John 3:16 (NIV)

John 3:16 KJV,NKJV,NIV,ICB - For God so loved the world, that he - Bible Gateway

We all need to drop the victim mindset and seek solutions instead of scapegoats. Eventually, we run out of people to blame.

God bless you all, brothers and sisters in Christ! Amen!
I pray for you that the Lord will direct your path and fill you with real certainty and clear understanding of his peace in Jesus precious name.

Upvote 0

Rene Loup

Left the pack, joined the flock.
Apr 13, 2020
Canada
✟62,140.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I pray for you that the Lord will direct your path and fill you with real certainty and clear understanding of his peace in Jesus precious name.

Yes, yes, a thousand times yes! The hardest part is uncertainty, especially with the unsatisfactory help from my church! Thank you so much for your prayer! God bless!

Upvote 0