✟689.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
mycatspice said:
Well, it's apparently not that uncommon for female cats (like Spice), and it can be caused by a variety of things but I think that there was something in her water that caused it (it was always fresh, but now it's even fresher nowadays!). Symptoms include lack of urinating and lack of mobility (biggest indicators) ... Lately, she has not been able to keep food down for the past couple days, but she is still active, (thankfully) so we are just keeping an eye on her. :) Thanks for your concern but don't worry! She's a real trooper! :cool: God bless! :D
:wave: Thank you for explaining all that. She is really beautiful. I'll be praying for her too.

Upvote 0

devoted daughter

Mar 14, 2004
✟14,195.00
Faith
Christian
Thank you for checking back; I’m sorry I couldn’t get on yesterday since I wanted to ‘camp out’ with my little ones…I just wanted to give you an update on Lucy; she is doing wonderfully, WAY better than I expected. She was up and around about 5 hours after we came home, although she was still a little woozy. I was surprised to find her in the middle of my bed, because I didn’t think she’d be jumping up on anything for several days, at least. I had no idea cats were so resilient! :clap:

I thank you all so very much for your prayers. I was far less worried yesterday before I took her in, and she is doing just great! I don’t have kids, so Lucy and ‘her dog,’ Bailey, are like my children.

I deeply appreciate your time, prayers, support and encouragement! Again, thanks to you all! It really chokes me up that animal lovers are so sensitive and kindhearted. My prayers remain with Spice and Poohbear’s kitties. If ever any of you are in need, please don’t hesitate to contact me. :hug:

lonewolf, Lycana, spice, Poohbear, Tanya, nerdypants, anna, joerose, Maddiesdad, Anna M., tigress. Big hugs to you! :hug: :hug:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

devoted daughter

Mar 14, 2004
✟14,195.00
Faith
Christian
Lycana said:
I'm so glad to hear that Lucy is okay! I'm so glad you found her and are taking care of her! God bless!
Thanks Lycana! Lucy is doing great after surgery, but you musy have meant the 'lost' thing for lonewolf. Lucy was never missing, but lone is looking for his missing Chow.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

hopper

Aug 24, 2004
✟20,319.00
Faith
Christian
36.gif

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.