Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
So years ago, I came up with a concept for a Generator powered by plasma. Superheated Gases.

Preferably gases that could easily be made in a Lab, and also produce enough energy so that in volume it would be enough to power the world.

Is this possible? The way I imagine it is the quality might be lacking, but in volume it would be made up for.

We could manufacture these into Plasma Cells, and use those cells to power the generator.

But when I tried to share this idea with a Science Forum I got mocked, rather harshly.

I've always had ideas but never had the skill to do them myself, nor the years of lifetime that would allow all of them to be learned how to accomplish them.

I mean aren't the Stars made of plasma? Imagine how awesome that would be if we could use a star to power stuff.

May 11, 2017
Saucier
✟52,137.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
We do this already.

It's called Solar Energy.

OB

I know about Solar Power, but even that isn't solving all of the world's energy, and it's so expensive that not everyone can afford to put a solar panel on their house. I'm offering a secondary solution, and asking people if it is possible.

Upvote 0

thecolorsblend

If God is your Father, who is your Mother?
Site Supporter
Jul 1, 2013
Gotham City, New Jersey
✟308,231.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
The solution is to drastically reduce human population (actually the only solution for a myriad of problems).
The Thanos Option.

It'll be a snap!

Upvote 0

Radagast

comes and goes
Site Supporter
Dec 10, 2003
✟312,047.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0
May 11, 2017
Saucier
✟52,137.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
If you're talking about fusion power (which is where the energy in stars comes from), people have been trying to make it work for a while.

Yeah, but have they used the methods I gave in my original post to do it? Maybe this is the breakthrough they need.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Occams Barber

Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2012
Northern NSW
✟991,340.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Divorced
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Tone

"Whenever Thou humblest me, Thou makest me great."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
So years ago, I came up with a concept for a Generator powered by plasma. Superheated Gases.

Preferably gases that could easily be made in a Lab, and also produce enough energy so that in volume it would be enough to power the world.

Is this possible? The way I imagine it is the quality might be lacking, but in volume it would be made up for.

We could manufacture these into Plasma Cells, and use those cells to power the generator.

But when I tried to share this idea with a Science Forum I got mocked, rather harshly.

I've always had ideas but never had the skill to do them myself, nor the years of lifetime that would allow all of them to be learned how to accomplish them.

I mean aren't the Stars made of plasma? Imagine how awesome that would be if we could use a star to power stuff.

I need you to google the Bose-Einstein Condensate theory...yes...NOW!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.