• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Remove this thread please

Discussion in 'Messianic Judaism' started by OldBadfish, Aug 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OldBadfish

OldBadfish Well-Known Member

+20
    Last night some things happened and a friend of mine was mistaken for me, I used to be the member Racer X, I have given that name to my best friend.

From now on Racer X is not Badfish and I would appreciate it if you could extend a welcome to Racer X to the forums. :)

Welcome Ron, I'm sorry about what happened last night.

Rons my best bud and is learning about God. :)

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Racer X

Racer X <b><font color="red">Searcher of Truth</font></b>

+0
    Hi Im Ron. Sean is my best friend. :)

Thanks for the name, I like it!

3. Shane Roach

Shane Roach Well-Known Member

+1,229
    Christian
    Welcome. Say what was that chimps name? Hmm, could be "Chimp." Was the boy Sprocket? Or Socket? Or isn't that a Steve Martin joke????

Oh nevermind me, just welcome to the forums! :D

4. Racer X

+0
    I dont know Sean would, he is a Speed Racer fan, I know the girls name is trixie.

5. OldBadfish

+20
    I don't remember, all I remember is Speed, Trixie, and Speeds mysterious brother in car #9, Racer X. He always wore a mask. It was cool.

Guess what? New episodes of Speed Racer are coming out I think! Guess what Racer Ron, I got more Scooby DVD's.

6. Racer X

+0
    You and your dvds :D. I have to go. Talk to you later. I'll talk to you this weekend.

7. OldBadfish

+20
    Ok, later Racer Ron, I like the sound of that too.

8. seebs

seebs God Made Me A Skeptic

+1,462
    Seeker
    Married
    US-Republican
    You guys are pretty good buds, you even make the same kinds of spelling errors. ;-)

9. OldBadfish

+20
    Where's spelling errors?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.