• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

remorse...may trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you all, I slept some and felt better...i had to take standardized tests today so i was really anxious & stuff...I'm feeling better now. I hope what you say is right annrobert I hope thats not really me...I know it says in the Bible that we are supposed to forgive everyone...so I'm trying to think that God would be the same way to anyone who comes to him through Jesus. I heard about this thing called the blasphemey challenge, have u all ever heard of that? I read about it and it was really scary, why would people do that intentionally...not even being afraid? that really scary...I feel for those people but in a way it kind of made me feel a little better about my situation and that I'm not that hateful & stuff...at least I hope im not...I really was trying until today...that really set me back...now I'm stuck back about that post I'm afraid i had bad intentions about...if i culd get over that, I think i might be okay.

Upvote 0

Jayangel81

Child of the Most High
Site Supporter
Jul 6, 2007
Long Island Ny, USA
✟49,584.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I heard about this thing called the blasphemey challenge, have u all ever heard of that?

Yes, someone was giving away free dvds if someone would commit the blasphemy of the Holy Spirit. They hosted it on youtube.com

It broke my heart, little did they know they were commiting this by simple unbelief.

This is the devils work caty and it will continue on.

Upvote 0

Jayangel81

Child of the Most High
Site Supporter
Jul 6, 2007
Long Island Ny, USA
✟49,584.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
thats scary...i hope that i don't fit into their catagory....thats really bad & i hope i haven't done it.

I do not see that being possible because you are very far from wanting to reject Christ but these folks need all of our prayers.

Upvote 0

annrobert

Jesus is my Shelter my Refuge my Fortress
Jan 24, 2009
Canada
✟17,269.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It broke my heart, little did they know they were commiting this by simple unbelief

but these folks need all of our prayers

I do not believe people were committing this sin by simple unbelief.
For that reason , yes we should pray for them.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

keryakos

Jan 12, 2009
✟1,706.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Yes, someone was giving away free dvds if someone would commit the blasphemy of the Holy Spirit. They hosted it on youtube.com

It broke my heart, little did they know they were commiting this by simple unbelief.

This is the devils work caty and it will continue on.

this is not a correction, only and admendment but unbelief persisted in ... because they could go out of that state in an instant by trusting christ ..

Upvote 0

annrobert

Jan 24, 2009
Canada
✟17,269.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
this is not a correction, only and admendment but unbelief persisted in ... because they could go out of that state in an instant by trusting christ ..

Keryakos,
I totally agree,I do not believe that they committed this sin without even knowing it by simple unbelief.I guess the idea I was trying to get across in the ealier post was very very unclear.

It broke my heart, little did they know they were commiting this by simple unbelief

I do not believe a person can commit this sin by simple unbelief,many many people get saved after living in unbelief.
Also I do not believe a person can commit this sin unknowingly.
Yes I believe we definately should pray for them, not because they have committed this sin, but because they probably have not.
blessings
annrobert

Upvote 0
see that what worries me is that since i believe im afraid i commited this sin and God no longer or couldnt in the first place save me...i hope what you've said was right annrobert that i couldnt commit it because i was afraid that i was going too. ive been scared like this for a long time...im jsut hopeing i havent out of anger or something...i want to have Jesus but I really believe that there is NO hope for me.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

annrobert

Jan 24, 2009
Canada
✟17,269.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
i promise im not trying to take the credit for anything...i know thats its all the Holy Spirit but ive been praying for a couple of my friends and ive seen one of them come to God and another giving it serious thought...i dont know if my prayers had anything to do with it or not???

Caty,Jesus definately hears our prayers,and I know He heard your prayers.
He tells us to pray for people.He wants us to bring all or requests to Him.I believe your prayers did have something to do with it.
The bible says the fervent prayers of a righteous man availeth much, and we have the righteousness of Jesus so our prayers avail much.
annrobert

Upvote 0

keryakos

Jan 12, 2009
✟1,706.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Maybe I should have been more clear, they did not need to blaspheme God in order to reject Him, only die in their unbelief. after all we are saved by Faith.

nonetheless it is tragic.

Caty you have nothing to worry about.

btw i love your hair

Upvote 0
now that im not focusing on the thing about my intentions, im having worse thoughts and feeling condemmed for them, i want to read the Bible for comfort but im really scared...im afraid it will either condem me some more or ill fall in love with it and I will not be able to have God, I hate being trapped in this fear. with this anxiety does anybody else not like to be alone, i waas driving home tonight and I felt so anxious i didnt want to be alone in my car, has nayone else been like that?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.