• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Bumble Bee

Disciplemaker
Nov 2, 2007
Held together by Jesus and coffee
✟698,309.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I was diagnosed at 17 years old. They put me on birth control, and after trying several different kinds we finally found one that worked. However, I am still dealing with chronic pain and there are no cysts, so they are talking about taking me off the birth control because the progesterone levels could be causing the current pain. Does anyone know of any home things I could do for relief from the cyst pain?

artqween

together we are strong :)
Feb 3, 2013
ummmmm
✟2,846.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
AU-Democrats
I was diagnosed at 17 years old. They put me on birth control, and after trying several different kinds we finally found one that worked. However, I am still dealing with chronic pain and there are no cysts, so they are talking about taking me off the birth control because the progesterone levels could be causing the current pain. Does anyone know of any home things I could do for relief from the cyst pain?

Hey hun.. plezd to meet u? Aww :(..
Ur on disability for ur hormanal issue right? never give up? There r so many hormon remedies on the medical market that would help/benefit u so fast? have gone to ur family dr.? And checkd out hormon therapy with non aspirin aspirin included in it? what type of extra strength aspirin/.. r u tsking for ur cyst pain? Have considered 500 mg ibuprophin.. I prob misspelld the aspirin..thats the strongest aspirin on the market i believe? u can check'm out at ur store? what is cyst pain? i personally have arth. Pain myself :)?
Its a shame u r in so much pain:(..
may u have no pain tomorrow or after that.. may u always have strength, peace,.... everyday...:)

Upvote 0