Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,087,461.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private

Vietnam​

Pray for members of the not-yet-legally recognised Vietnam Good News Mission Church and the state-recognised Evangelical Church of Vietnam-North (ECVN-N), who regularly suffer persecution.
Number of Prayers 0
YES - I WILL PRAY
Vietnam

Vietnam​

Please continue to pray for Hmong Christians in Nghe An province, Vietnam who are being severely persecuted. Officials are reportedly trying to create ‘Christian-free zones’.
Number of Prayers 31
YES - I WILL PRAY
Vietnam

Vietnam​

Members of tribal religions in Vietnam are under pressure to evict Christian relatives from their communities, separating them from friends, family and livelihoods. Pray that more people will start to stand up for religious liberty.
Number of Prayers 22
YES - I WILL PRAY
Vietnam

Vietnam​

Nga was murdered recently in Vietnam, allegedly by her husband, after she became a Christian. She was the first in her village to respond to the gospel after a visit by missionaries. Pray that many others, including Nga’s husband and four child…
Number of Prayers 15
YES - I WILL PRAY
Vietnam

Vietnam​

Pray for the many believers in Vietnam whose lives are threatened and endangered for following Jesus.
Number of Prayers 9
YES - I WILL PRAY
Vietnam

China​

Ask God to strengthen and heal church elder Hu Shigen, who has been released after almost eight years in jail in China for ‘subversion of state power’. In total he has spent more than 24 years in prison. He suffered a heart attack in jail…
Number of Prayers 9
YES - I WILL PRAY
China

China​

Thank God for the release of Pastor Geng Zejun after 15 months in prison in China for ‘organising illegal gatherings’. He had refused to join the state-controlled Three-Self Patriotic Movement.
Number of Prayers 9
YES - I WILL PRAY
China