Ohio
✟1,086,669.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
prayer.jpg

Iraq

Please pray for Release partners as they support Iraqi and Syrian refugees in Kurdistan, providing food, money for rent and training, as well as spiritual support.

prayer.jpg

Iraq
Continue to pray for Christians in Kurdistan who have lived in displacement camps for years. Pray that God will open a way for them to resettle in safety and rebuild their lives.

prayer.jpg

Nigeria
Pray that God’s Spirit will move among the ranks of those who oppose Him in Nigeria, convict people’s hearts, and lead them to repentance and salvation in Christ.

prayer.jpg

Nigeria
Please pray that Release partners’ pastor training programmes in Nigeria will continue, despite the pandemic and insecurity forcing some events to be postponed.

prayer.jpg

Nigeria
Thank God for the witness of Ibrahim Izang Aziobo who lost his sight in a Fulani gun attack in Jos, in 2008. After he gave his life to Christ in hospital, the first sermon he heard in church was about forgiveness. ‘I saw that the best thing was for me to forgive, so I forgave,’ he says. Ibrahim, now supported by Release associate ministries in Nigeria, was later confronted by Fulani militants again, but they let him go when they realised he was blind.

prayer.jpg

Nigeria
Please pray for Bilkisu James (see Voice magazine, page 10) who lost seven relatives when Fulani militants attacked Chibob village, Kaduna state in Nigeria, last July. She and her young son suffered gunshot wounds, for which she is still receiving treatment.

prayer.jpg

Nigeria
Members of ISWAP took control of Geidam, Yobe state, Nigeria, in April, looting and burning as they went. Around 2,000 residents fled. The attackers circulated leaflets calling for the establishment of an Islamic state. Pray that God will thwart their aims.