Ohio
✟1,087,776.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Two Ladies Praying

Afghanistan​

Pray for ‘Nasir’ and ‘Tasneem’ who work for a Release International partner, overseeing a radio ministry that broadcasts hundreds of gospel-centred programmes into Afghanistan.
Number of Prayers 25
YES - I WILL PRAY
Afghanistan

Afghanistan​

Pray for 26 Afghans who are part of regular telephone classes in which they learn more about the Christian faith. Several are isolated and unable to have fellowship with others.
Number of Prayers 35
YES - I WILL PRAY
Afghanistan

Afghanistan​

Pray that Afghan Christians still arriving in Brazil as refugees would integrate well and grow as disciples of Jesus Christ.
Number of Prayers 33
YES - I WILL PRAY
Afghanistan

Afghanistan​

Thank God that the Afghan refugees now living in Brazil have been a tremendous encouragement to the church there.
Number of Prayers 31
YES - I WILL PRAY
Afghanistan

Afghanistan​

Thank God for Pastor Maia and his team in Brazil who have welcomed more than 100 refugees who have been forced to flee Afghanistan because of their faith in Jesus.
Number of Prayers 40
YES - I WILL PRAY
Afghanistan

Iraq​

Pray for those attending Bible study courses run by Hand of Help in Kurdistan, many of whom have never encountered the scriptures before. Pray that what they discover in the Bible will transform their lives.
Number of Prayers 61
YES - I WILL PRAY
Iraq

Iraq​

Remember in prayer those receiving food baskets from Hand of Help in Kurdistan. Many are refugees who have fled conflict in Syria. Pray these gifts will encourage them spiritually as well as nourishing them physically.