Ohio
✟1,087,461.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Two Ladies Praying

Ukraine​

Pray for safety for our partners as they distribute winter supplies to fellowships near the front line. Pray also for these fellowships as they share their goods and the gospel with their neighbours.
Number of Prayers 0
YES - I WILL PRAY
Ukraine

Ukraine​

Many evangelical Christians remain in Poland. Thank God for the Polish churches that still help many Ukrainian refugees, including Nina, a widow, and her two young sons. Nina’s husband was killed in 2022 as he helped in the evacuation of women and children from the war zone.
Number of Prayers 23
YES - I WILL PRAY
Ukraine

Ukraine​

Pastor ‘Bogdan’ is a team member of one of our frontline partners and is active on the Ukrainian-Russian border. His home was recently destroyed by a Russian rocket. He is well known for his ministry and our partners suspect that his house was deliberately targeted.
Number of Prayers 42
YES - I WILL PRAY
Ukraine

Ukraine​

Pray that ‘Ilya’, a deacon who remained in Mariupol to look after the remnant of his church, will be able to comfort those who are left and for boldness as he continues to evangelise his neighbours.
Number of Prayers 35
YES - I WILL PRAY
Ukraine

Ukraine​

‘Anton’ is a pastor in the Kharkiv region. His family lives in Poland, but he stayed in Ukraine to care for his congregation and many internally displaced people. Pray for Anton and pastors like him as they faithfully preach the word of God and care for others, despite being close to the frontline.
Number of Prayers 35
YES - I WILL PRAY
Ukraine

Ukraine​

Despite the devastation and dangerous conditions, our partners are still active in ministry throughout Ukraine. Pray for their continued faithfulness despite the persecution and danger.
Number of Prayers 40
YES - I WILL PRAY
Ukraine

Afghanistan​

Give thanks for Release International partners involved in the recent completion of the revised Dari New Testament alongside the Afghan Pashto New Testament and the Hazaragi New Testament.
Number of Prayers 35
YES - I WILL PRAY
Afghanistan

To lift up persecuted Christians in your prayers and see God at work in their lives
SUBSCRIBE

Children’s Prayer Sheet

It’s not only adults who can pray for our persecuted family. Every month we produce a prayer sheet aimed specifically for children. Each sheet has specific activities and prayers which will help children learn more about how persecution affects children in other countries.
You can visit our Children’s Prayer Sheet page here