Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,087,461.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private

Iraq​

Pray for those attending Bible study courses run by Hand of Help in Kurdistan, many of whom have never encountered the scriptures before. Pray that what they discover in the Bible will transform their lives.
Number of Prayers 24
YES - I WILL PRAY
Iraq

Iraq​

Remember in prayer those receiving food baskets from Hand of Help in Kurdistan. Many are refugees who have fled conflict in Syria. Pray these gifts will encourage them spiritually as well as nourishing them physically.
Number of Prayers 33
YES - I WILL PRAY
Iraq

Iraq​

Pray for the team of doctors and nurses at St George’s Church clinic; for patience, clear-thinking and good teamwork and for effective treatments for their patients.
Number of Prayers 33
YES - I WIIraq
Pray for protection for the congregation and wider community of St George’s Church, Baghdad. Remember especially the staff at the church and the clinic attached to it as they live and work in what remains a volatile city.
Number of Prayers 45
YES - I WILL PRAY
Iraq

Iraq​

Pray for Reverend Canon Faez Jirjees of St George’s Church in Baghdad. Thank God for his ministry and leadership. Pray for strength, wisdom and peace for him and his family.
Number of Prayers 37
YES - I WILL PRAY
Iraq

Nigeria​

On the eve of a new year, let’s ask God to reassure our persecuted church family that He has done, and will do again, ‘wonderful things, plans formed of old, faithful and sure’ (Isaiah 25:1, ESV).
Number of Prayers 68
YES - I WILL PRAY
Nigeria

Nigeria​

Cry out to God for an end to the brutal persecution of Christians in Nigeria which has lasted two decades now.
Number of Prayers 58
YES - I WILL PRAY
Nigeria