Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,087,452.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private

Laos​

Pray for Christian children in the Laotian village where Jai lives. The local council rules that children under the age of 18 are not allowed to attend church.
Number of Prayers 18
YES - I WILL PRAY
Laos

Laos​

When Jai refused to recant his Christian faith, he lost his seat on the village council. Then local officials killed all his pigs and poultry, which were his livelihood. Pray that God will provide for him and his wife, Tai.
Number of Prayers 26
YES - I WILL PRAY
Laos

Laos​

Pray for believers in Laos who often face discrimination and oppression. Christians are reportedly excluded from government humanitarian aid distributions.
Number of Prayers 29
YES - I WILL PRAY
Laos

Algeria​

Thank God that Algerian Christians continue to proclaim the gospel boldly. Pray that persecution will continue to lead to significant church growth, in Algeria and across northern Africa.
Number of Prayers 27
YES - I WILL PRAY
Algeria

Algeria​

It is believed that only ten churches remain open throughout the whole of Algeria: 30 have been closed since 2017. Pray that the church in Algeria will find creative and fruitful ways to enjoy fellowship.
Number of Prayers 24
YES - I WILL PRAY
Algeria

Algeria​

Pray for four pastors presently facing trial. The accusations against them include holding a church service in a home and producing Christian media content.
Number of Prayers 28
YES - I WILL PRAY
Algeria

Algeria​

Continue to intercede for this North African nation, praying that our Algerian brothers and sisters will be granted freedom to worship God and share the gospel.
Number of Prayers 31
YES - I WILL PRAY
Algeria

To lift up persecuted Christians in your prayers and see God at work in their lives
SUBSCRIBE