Regarding Regeneration, Total Depravity and the Good News

TheSeabass

Jul 9, 2015
✟47,754.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
You didn't answer my question. What contradictions have I asserted? If I have not asserted any, then just say it plainly. There is no harm in that.
The contradictions I am talking about are the one's that exist among all the various religious groups.

And my question to you has been how can they all contradict each other and yet all be following God's word, God's counsel, Christ's doctrine that does not contradict itself?

Upvote 0

TaylorSexton

1689 London Baptist Confession of Faith
Jan 16, 2014
Mundelein, IL
Visit site
✟35,301.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
The contradictions I am talking about are the one's that exist among all the various religious groups.

And my question to you has been how can they all contradict each other and yet all be following God's word, God's counsel, Christ's doctrine that does not contradict itself?

I couldn't care less what others say; that is their business. What have I said that is contradictory?

Upvote 0

TheSeabass

Jul 9, 2015
✟47,754.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I couldn't care less what others say; that is their business. What have I said that is contradictory?

If you go back to my post #35 where I began asking about this I posted:

"Anyone can find the truth, but it will never be found in all the contradicting foolishness created by man."

I was talking about contradictions man in general has created not you personally

But I see you have chosen to avoid dealing with the issue.

So the fact remains that it is not possible to have 1000's of religious groups that all contradict each other yet all are following the bible as they claim.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

TaylorSexton

Jan 16, 2014
Mundelein, IL
Visit site
✟35,301.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
So the fact remains that it is not possible to have 1000's of religious groups that all contradict each other yet all are following the bible as they claim.

I never denied that. I just wanted you to provide contradictions I have stated. What others do is irrelevant here.

Upvote 0

TheSeabass

Jul 9, 2015
✟47,754.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I never denied that. I just wanted you to provide contradictions I have stated. What others do is irrelevant here.

AGAIN, I posted "Anyone can find the truth, but it will never be found in all the contradicting foolishness created by man."

I was not talking about your personal posts but the contradictions man has created among all the various religious groups. Do you deny these contradictions exist?

Upvote 0

TaylorSexton

Jan 16, 2014
Mundelein, IL
Visit site
✟35,301.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
AGAIN, I posted "Anyone can find the truth, but it will never be found in all the contradicting foolishness created by man."

I was not talking about your personal posts but the contradictions man has created among all the various religious groups. Do you deny these contradictions exist?

If you cannot provide contradictions, then all of this you have been saying is off-topic; this thread is about Reformed theology, not comparative religion.

Upvote 0

TheSeabass

Jul 9, 2015
✟47,754.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
If you cannot provide contradictions, then all of this you have been saying is off-topic; this thread is about Reformed theology, not comparative religion.

You started this issue when you made pointless personal attacks against me with your following posts:

"And I take it to mean that you alone have found and belong to the true Church?" your posts #34.

"So, once again, I take this to mean that you believe that you alone have found the actual truth?" your post #36.

Your attacks were answered that anyone can find the truth but "no one can find the truth in the man made contradictions". My posts #37.

Do you deny that contradictions exist among all the various religious groups? Do you deny the bible's teaching that there is one church/body and one faith and not the many churches and faiths man has corruptedly created?

Upvote 0

TaylorSexton

Jan 16, 2014
Mundelein, IL
Visit site
✟35,301.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Do you deny that contradictions exist among all the various religious groups? Do you deny the bible's teaching that there is one church/body and one faith and not the many churches and faiths man has corruptedly created?

...a question, again, I take to mean that you alone have found the "true church." Your question makes no sense otherwise in this context.

Upvote 0

TheSeabass

Jul 9, 2015
✟47,754.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
...a question, again, I take to mean that you alone have found the "true church." Your question makes no sense otherwise in this context.

Were you implying that "the truth" can be found among all the various religious groups therefore took a sarcastic shot at me saying I alone have "the truth"?

Were you implying there are many churches as opposed to there being just one body?

Upvote 0

TaylorSexton

Jan 16, 2014
Mundelein, IL
Visit site
✟35,301.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Were you implying that "the truth" can be found among all the various religious groups therefore took a sarcastic shot at me saying I alone have "the truth"?

Were you implying there are many churches as opposed to there being just one body?

Question: Do you actually read what people post here, or have the anti-Reformed goggles prevented you from doing so? This thread along with the several others of which you are a part are leading me to believe this is the case.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TheSeabass

Jul 9, 2015
✟47,754.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Question: Do you actually read what people post here, or have the anti-Reformed goggles prevented you from doing so? This thread along with the several others of which you are a part are leading me to believe this is the case.

Upvote 0

TaylorSexton

Jan 16, 2014
Mundelein, IL
Visit site
✟35,301.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married

Yep; it's the goggles.

Upvote 0