Redneck's Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ThirstyPossum

I wanna rock and roll all night!
Jan 9, 2006
In the Redneck's Club.
✟38,344.00
Faith
Pantheist
Marital Status
Private
G'mornin' Uncle Zak! Long time no see.

It took me a while to get here, 'cause I had to wait for a break in the traffic. Every time I'd try to cross the road, some wise guy would put his truck into reverse and try to squish me.:eek: It was traumatic.

But I'm here now and I brought you three beers!

4-751-85.guinness.y.jpg
4-751-85.guinness.y.jpg
4-751-85.guinness.y.jpg

It's tough, but I can do it with one in each front paw, and I've learned to carry one with my tail, too. I hope you don't mind a few hairs, but I'm shedding because the heat's on in here... :D

I missed you guys, I found a bunch of folks I know here. Though I think someone is hiding out under a new moniker...

Gotta run! I promised Auntie Crow I'd clean out one of the vats... :wave:

Reactions: Wickwoman
Upvote 0

Wickwoman

Dec 16, 2005
✟16,281.00
Faith
Buddhist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
lao tzu said:
Mornin' WW ... " Join Date: 16th December 2005" ... from your friendly neighborhood taoist .... " Join Date: 8th February 2005" ... who doesn't feel quite your need for proselytzing. Heck, a real redneck couldn't even say that word!

Ha! Typical atheist. ;)

While we're on the subject add one more: temple2006

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Wickwoman

Dec 16, 2005
✟16,281.00
Faith
Buddhist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Zakath said:
Morning, Wick!

Care for a nice stout? Thirsty gave me three...

BTW, what's the matter with atheists! :p

Why nothing. . . :D You know I love ya!:hug:

Glad thirsty's been lurking around here. Feels like the ole homeplace.

You know, I just got Sheldon (my cyber pet turtle) back from daycare and he was hungry! For 10 blessings a day it seems they could feed the poor little fella. What were they doing, sitting around jabbering while my precious was starving to death? (A little parental griping. Never go to do that before, it's sorta fun. :D )

Upvote 0

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Dec 21, 2005
West Virginia, USA
✟1,242.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Wickwoman said:
Why nothing. . . :D You know I love ya!:hug:
OK. Just checking...

Glad thirsty's been lurking around here. Feels like the ole homeplace.
The big difference is there's no one beating on the door with torches, tar and feathers waiting to ban you for expressing your opinon...

All in all, a much more enjoyable environment.

You know, I just got Sheldon (my cyber pet turtle) back from daycare and he was hungry! For 10 blessings a day it seems they could feed the poor little fella. What were they doing, sitting around jabbering while my precious was starving to death? (A little parental griping. Never go to do that before, it's sorta fun. :D )
10b a day, eh? Maybe I should start a boarding kennel to make some extra blessings... we could get the possum to help!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.