The LORD is on my side; I will not fear
May 19, 2004
Dayton, OH
✟11,851.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I love Red Very awesome. Can't think of too many bounds that sound smiliar, aside from Linkin Park in a way...

Disciple is AWESOME in concert...They put on the best shows!

A lot of people seemed to be there for Disciple. I liked Red better. Plus I got to meet the lead singer and he was a pretty cool guy. I wanted to get my picture taken with the band, but didn't have camera. They only played 5 songs, so I can't wait to see them when they can play their whole set.

Upvote 0

2scoops

May 19, 2004
Dayton, OH
✟11,851.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Disciple's new CD will be out soon.....I didn't really like their last one....but the one's prior rawked!!!
At the concert, you could pre-order thier new cd, 2 for $10. So I went in with a guy that I went to the concert, and will be getting it for $5.

Upvote 0

2scoops

May 19, 2004
Dayton, OH
✟11,851.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Kutless, Red and Disciple.....those are some of my favorite Christain bands

They put on a good show. I got to meet the lead singer from Red, he seems like a pretty cool guy. I thought Red was the best out of the 3. Can't wait til they put on a show of theit own. What city are you going to see the concert?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

AmandaT

May 3, 2005
Nashvegas, TN
✟7,858.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I love RED!

Some months before they went into the studio to record their album they sent me a friend request on MySpace. I usually just delete bands, but for some reason I decided to listen to RED. I heard "Breathe Into Me" and added them right away. I then mentioned RED to some other people and got them hooked on RED before their album was finished. It's exciting to see the popularity they've gained in the time between then and now. I'm definitely glad they sent me a friend request.

I haven't been able to see them live yet though. I live in the same town as them, so maybe they'll play a hometown show sometime soon.

Upvote 0

2scoops

May 19, 2004
Dayton, OH
✟11,851.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I love RED!

Some months before they went into the studio to record their album they sent me a friend request on MySpace. I usually just delete bands, but for some reason I decided to listen to RED. I heard "Breathe Into Me" and added them right away. I then mentioned RED to some other people and got them hooked on RED before their album was finished. It's exciting to see the popularity they've gained in the time between then and now. I'm definitely glad they sent me a friend request.

I haven't been able to see them live yet though. I live in the same town as them, so maybe they'll play a hometown show sometime soon.

I don't even know where they are from, but they were awesome live. I saw them close to Cincinnati, Ohio. Day of Fire played at the same venue the very next day, I was so tempted to go. I want to see them live as well.

Bands could get really famous of fof myspace. It' a good way to get your name out there, that's for sure. looks like you started a trend. Yay, Red :bow:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DanC922

Dec 18, 2004
Wichita, Kansas
✟1,604.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
I saw Red and Disciple about a month ago. I drove 2 and a half hours to see them. :p Totally worth it for two of my favorite bands. I'd probably drive like twice that long for Disciple though. But Red totally rocked live, and the whole show was totally awesome.

Upvote 0

2scoops

May 19, 2004
Dayton, OH
✟11,851.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
My friend got the tickets so I can't wait to see them.

Good concert, hope you have fun, I know I did. The lead singer went to the booth where they sold their shirts after they performed and I got to meet. I wish I would have had my picture taken with the band, I would have posted it.

Upvote 0

JadeTiger

Mar 25, 2006
✟7,838.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Good concert, hope you have fun, I know I did. The lead singer went to the booth where they sold their shirts after they performed and I got to meet. I wish I would have had my picture taken with the band, I would have posted it.
Thanks, I'm gonna have fun....I just know it

Upvote 0

AmandaT

May 3, 2005
Nashvegas, TN
✟7,858.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I don't even know where they are from, but they were awesome live. I saw them close to Cincinnati, Ohio. Day of Fire played at the same venue the very next day, I was so tempted to go. I want to see them live as well.

Bands could get really famous of fof myspace. It' a good way to get your name out there, that's for sure. looks like you started a trend. Yay, Red :bow:
RED is from Nashville, TN.

Upvote 0