Portland
✟7,898.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
I find it interesting that this conversation was only from 2016. I wonder if other believers are having tsunami or flood dreams in 2020? I had a tsunami dream recently and conducted a huge bible study on the spiritual meaning of large amounts of water, like the sea. There is so much symbolism in the bible on that. Mine was short. I was swimming in the sea and always in my spiritual dreams, my angel is with me (who I don't see, but just know his presence and we don't talk) and the water started growing into a large wave like a tsunami, we got swept under and my angel was a bit far off but I could see him and he was trying to tell me that I could breath. I realized that we were in a protection bubble under the sea. It was strange to breath, but we were protected. I feel that meant, the sea as nations and tongues (I had this about a month ago, before the coronavirus) is going to experience some sort of destruction and those who are His will be protected. LOL that's all!

Reactions: Vivi633
Upvote 0

Vivi633

Mar 6, 2021
DC
✟15,302.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I wonder if other believers are having tsunami or flood dreams in 2020?

Yes! I saw a tsunami dream in October, 2020, I was in Miami Beach at that time. In a dream I saw a huge waive rising from a bay, people started panicking, I ran into an apartment building and took stairs and an elevator to what seemed like my apartment on one of the top floors, I had just enough time to close all the windows, and I was safe.

The dream didn't end there - next thing is I am outside again, same place. This time I see the water in the bay retrieve back and disappear, and the bay turned into dust.

A close friend of mine had a similar dream - tsunami and then drought.

Tsunami might be a symbol of evil people (Genesis 49:4, Isaiah 57:20, Jude 1:13). Maybe that is why "New Heaven" will have no sea (Revelation 21:1). The second part of the dream than maybe shows what would happen to evil people. Dust might be a symbol of judgment (Deuteronomy 28:24), grief (Isaiah 47:1), repentance (Jonah 3:6), humiliation (Psalms 44:25), defeat (Psalms 7:5, Psalms 72:9, Micah 7:17), rejection (Matthew 10:14, Acts 13:51), and shock (Acts 22:23).

Psychologists might say that it's just our subconscious mind telling us that our emotional turmoil is turning into exhaustion.

What do you think?

Last edited:
Upvote 0