Recording of Giuliani Phone Call with Ukraine Released - Pretty Clear Quid Pro Quo Set-Up

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟702,993.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Curious - how did the June 2021 prognosticators do?

Did Rudy go to prison?
Impeachment #3 happen?

or it is just another of the hundreds of "we got him now" moments that amounted to much ado about nothing?

Reactions: BPPLEE
Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟437,526.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I believe the investigations will end when the criminals are behind bars, unable to produce more evidence.

Interesting....the old "presume guilt" until conviction or death approach.

Reactions: BPPLEE
Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,091,275.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Conservatives are certainly quick to pin guilt on Hunter Biden and his father--with about .0001% of the evidence that has convinced four grand juries in four states to level more than 80 counts against the former president.
His defense in most cases? "I did it, but it wasn't wrong." America will decide that, thank you

Upvote 0

NxNW

Nov 30, 2019
NW
✟195,067.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Curious - how did the June 2021 prognosticators do?

Did Rudy go to prison?
Seems like a possibility.
Impeachment #3 happen?

or it is just another of the hundreds of "we got him now" moments that amounted to much ado about nothing?
Hard to impeach him at this point. But there are multiple indictments pending, so I'm not sure what you're being skeptical about.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,659.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Really, you don't know?
Really?

Trump's buddy, Putin was attacking USA's ally Ukraine and Ukraine needed Javelins to defend themselves against Russian tanks.
But Trump said he wasn't going to give the Javelins until Zelenski declared on USA tv that he was opening an investigation into Biden (Trump's key political opponent).

Read through that, and think about what the quid pro quo is.

So, he didn't have any evidence. Uh, huh.
And what exactly was Guliani's job? Trump's personal attorney. Guliani doesn't work for USA, he isn't a diplomat, he isn't in congress. Why was he trying to convince Zelenski to go after a particular USA person?

Think about it, yeah.

Nope, that's not it.
If Guliani somehow had evidence of a crime, he is supposed to hand it over to the authorities, not fly out to Ukraine and get a personal audience with Zelenski and try to convince him to start an investigation into Joe Biden. That's not what civilians do, that's not what personal attorney's do.
And was it just a coincidence that the subject was Joe Biden? Really???

This isn't at all the proper channel to be addressing corruption through. And they shouldn't be giving Javelins only contingent on publicly claiming having an investigation into someone.

To believe the narrative you have put through, a person would have to be very gullible.

If they had evidence, then they should have handed it over, no conditions, just hand it over.

Really? Send a personal attourney and get him to demand an investigation but not give any evidence..... Really?????

And as we know, that didn't happen at all.
Biden got a prosecutor removed because the prosecutor was refusing to do investigations.

I would imagine that Trump will stop being investigated when there isn't strong evidence for a crime he hasn't yet been charged with.
You sure captured the tone.

Upvote 0