Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
Hello all. I looked at several forums before I found this one. The worldview was not what I was looking for.
My wife died suddenly on 12/30/21. She slumped over the counter yelling for me. I ran to her do the hall. She was laying down in floor with her knees up. She was tracking me with her eyes. She had no use of arms. Her arm was limp. I yelled at her nothing. I held her in my hands and yelled I love you twice. Still no response. I called 911, took pulse and respiration. I thought I felt something once on each but not again. 911 had me start chest compressions. It was so hard I felt like her life was in my hands. The emt arrived and took over. They done the cpr for another 30 min. They consulted with the dr. . I was told that the whole time she had no pulse and her eyes were fixed and dilated, no brain activity. My wife was pronounced dead. I don't know if right place to post this. Feel free to move it or url. Thank you for reading my story.
Kent

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟349,694.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Hello all. I looked at several forums before I found this one. The worldview was not what I was looking for.
My wife died suddenly on 12/30/21. She slumped over the counter yelling for me. I ran to her do the hall. She was laying down in floor with her knees up. She was tracking me with her eyes. She had no use of arms. Her arm was limp. I yelled at her nothing. I held her in my hands and yelled I love you twice. Still no response. I called 911, took pulse and respiration. I thought I felt something once on each but not again. 911 had me start chest compressions. It was so hard I felt like her life was in my hands. The emt arrived and took over. They done the cpr for another 30 min. They consulted with the dr. . I was told that the whole time she had no pulse and her eyes were fixed and dilated, no brain activity. My wife was pronounced dead. I don't know if right place to post this. Feel free to move it or url. Thank you for reading my story.
Kent
I am so sorry! :( The positive is that she is at peace with Jesus.

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟349,694.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Kent
Welcome to the forum!:congrat:
I hope you will find some comfort here and other positive experiences.

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I pray for you for peace in the Lord Jesus. Welcome to the forum in Jesus name it's a great place to be for fellowship with other Christians, so needed in this time of grief.
I found much comfort here when my son died. May the Lord bless you richly as you seek more of him in your life and his peace.

Upvote 0

SANTOSO

Jul 15, 2020
Jakarta
✟236,770.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Kent
Beloved one, give yourself time to mourn. Remember the love your wife have for you and how you have loved her.
It is all right to have sorrow.
Beloved one, remember the hope that you have.
Let us hold fast to the words of comfort that we have heard in 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18, that is in faith and love in Christ Jesus.

May God’s peace be with you in every way.
Amen.

Upvote 0

The Narrow Way

Master Herbalist
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2011
Ohio
Visit site
✟150,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Nice to meet you, Kent....a blessing that comes out of this is that she didn't suffer long. Many people have a stroke or something and suffer for years afterwards. I pray that God will help you to face life bravely without her.

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Kent

Hi Kent. Welcome to CF.... I will keep you in my prayers. Sorry just isn't strong enough a word for a loss of a loved one. Do you have family supporting you in this time? God bless you and hope you find support and fellowship on here.

Father, please give Kent peace and comfort in this time of grief. Thank You that You are close to the brokenhearted and are a help in times of trouble. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Kent
First, you did every think you could do, so stop asking yourself if there was anything you could have done that you did not do or anything that you could have done better. It is going to be very difficult for you for several months, sometimes the pain will be great, sometime not as much and there will be an emotional mine field of things that will trigger emotions you may not even know that you had. I hope you have someone close to you to help you through this period. Bounce thoughts off of someone you can trust, your mind is not going to be working like it should for a while. Try not to make any major life changes for a while, you will know when you are back to being yourself. You need to rely on your family right now for a while because there are many things that need to be done and you should not be the one doing them. I do not think that the pain every goes away, it is just that you learn to deal with it better as time goes by. Somethings do last forever, love never dies.
May God bless you and send people to help you, trust your close family but be cautious of others.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Rom10:9

Saved by Grace through Faith
Feb 4, 2022
Oklahoma
✟10,840.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
First, you did every think you could do, so stop asking yourself if there was anything you could have done that you did not do or anything that you could have done better. It is going to be very difficult for you for several months, sometimes the pain will be great, sometime not as much and there will be an emotional mine field of things that will trigger emotions you may not even know that you had. I hope you have someone close to you to help you through this period. Bounce thoughts off of someone you can trust, your mind is not going to be working like it should for a while. Try not to make any major life changes for a while, you will know when you are back to being yourself. You need to rely on your family right now for a while because there are many things that need to be done and you should not be the one doing them. I do not think that the pain every goes away, it is just that you learn to deal with it better as time goes by. Somethings do last forever, love never dies.
May God bless you and send people to help you, trust your close family but be cautious of others.

Upvote 0

Rom10:9

Saved by Grace through Faith
Feb 4, 2022
Oklahoma
✟10,840.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
My wife that died on 12/3021 was 52. I am 54. The m e said an autopsy may be difficult to confirm what the cause of death was due to many health problems. Sudden cardiac arrest was what they put on certificate. I want to know why, what went wrong, what if.. so many questions. I don't know why but I believe everything has a time. We have an appointed time to die. I'm trusting God his way is perfect and this did not surprise him. Thank you.
Kent

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Yes you are right. I was not in control of the situation, God was. God remains sovereign.
My family and church is being very supportive. I am leaning into God will never leave me nor forsake me.
Good. It is a difficult thing to deal with but God is with you as you said. By the way if you are a vet you may have burial rights for your wife at no cost. Check on it.

Upvote 0

coffee4u

Dec 11, 2018
Australia
✟157,641.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Kent

I'm so sorry, I hope you find some comfort and like minded people here. Some areas are Christian and other areas are open.

Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟719,625.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Kent

Hello and welcome to CF.

Am sorry to hear of your loss. Losing a loved one is very difficult, especially a spouse. When my honey passed away in 2019 not only did I lose the love of my life ... I also lossed my best friend ... I do miss him and often reminisce on fond memories.

I do know though .... it's not goodbye ... but rather .... until I see him again.

Hold on to that and rest in that.

Someday we will not have to deal with death and look forward to that day in the new heaven and the new earth. Thank you Jesus!

May the Lord bring comfort and peace to your heart. Amen.

Upvote 0