Manhattan, KS
✟189,251.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Not like I'm one to speak since I haven't been active here in some time, but I do lurk every once in a while. I remember how chaotic and rather noisy it was. Perhaps the quiet is for the best?

Anyways, how have you (the one reading this) been lately?

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Not like I'm one to speak since I haven't been active here in some time, but I do lurk every once in a while. I remember how chaotic and rather noisy it was. Perhaps the quiet is for the best?

Anyways, how have you (the one reading this) been lately?
I've been alright.

Gaining new understanding of how sin affects the creation, and how to deal with it.

Other than that, staying inside most of the time.

Reactions: ByTheSpirit
Upvote 0

friend of

A private in Gods army
Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2016
provincial
✟762,913.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I'm okay. I've just been researching the destructive effects of Pride and how I interact with this evil from a human standpoint. Pride is odious to both God and man and it's so subtle too.

How are you?

Upvote 0

ByTheSpirit

Come Lord Jesus
May 17, 2011
Manhattan, KS
✟189,251.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I've been alright.

Gaining new understanding of how sin affects the creation, and how to deal with it.

Other than that, staying inside most of the time.

Staying inside is certainly advisable, even if it's rather arduous most of the time. Stay safe!

Upvote 0

ByTheSpirit

Come Lord Jesus
May 17, 2011
Manhattan, KS
✟189,251.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm okay. I've just been researching the destructive effects of Pride and how I interact with this evil from a human standpoint. Pride is odious to both God and man and it's so subtle too.

How are you?

I'm.... I'm me I suppose. Perfectly imperfect. Pride is certainly dangerous because it's so subtle and people who are most entangled in it will normally have no clue.

Upvote 0

friend of

A private in Gods army
Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2016
provincial
✟762,913.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Pride is certainly dangerous because it's so subtle and people who are most entangled in it will normally have no clue.

Yeah i was like that. Becoming more and more prideful. Thank God the Lord showed me how destructive that path is.

Glad you are doing well

• Friendly
Reactions: ByTheSpirit
Upvote 0