Veteran
Mar 21, 2010
Here
✟12,471.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I'm all for God's point of view on this, even above my own. God being pre-trib, though, it's safe for me to say that. ;)

On a slightly more serious note, this is one of the most encouraging threads I've read on here in a long time. Encouraging because the responders haven't become dogmatic or pushy, but merely presented their opinions (beliefs) and regarded them as such, respecting others.

Pre-trib, but if I'm wrong it won't be the first time (but hopefully it'll be the last):)

Blessings to all,
H.

Reactions: MrJim
Upvote 0

lismore

Maranatha
Oct 28, 2004
Scotland
✟246,957.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Pre-trib

But I think the most important thing, whether you believe pre post or mid, the most important thing is to be ready for and looking forward to the day of the Lord.

Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day--and not only to me, but also to all who have longed for his appearing. (2 Tim 4:8)

Come Lord Jesus!

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Pre-trib

But I think the most important thing, whether you believe pre post or mid, the most important thing is to be ready for and looking forward to the day of the Lord.

Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day--and not only to me, but also to all who have longed for his appearing. (2 Tim 4:8)

Come Lord Jesus!

Maranatha .. :) :) :) :amen:

Upvote 0

OzSpen

Oct 15, 2005
Brisbane, Qld., Australia
Visit site
✟132,843.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Voted post, guess I'm odd man out... :thumbsup:
I also voted post-trib as that is my present position. I'm thankful for the expositions by George Eldon Ladd in The Blessed Hope and his exposition on The Book of Revelation.

Oz

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Metal Minister

New Year, Still Old School!
May 8, 2012
✟29,999.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Went with pre-trib. Can't see God pouring out His righteous wrath on those whom Jesus have saved from said wrath. *shrug* Either way, it will be wonderful!

Hey! As an aside, if I'm right, do you think God will let us look back down at His divinity and prophecy in action? ;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums