Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
IF the LIVING WICKED are DESTROYED at Jesus Christs REIGN, then WHY IS SATAN LET LOOSE AFTER that THOUSAND YEAR REIGN OF Jesus Christ???? WHOM ARE THEY that Jesus Christ DESTROYS at the BATTLE OF ARMAGEDDON???????

That is the resurrection of the wicked---Satan gathers them to go against the descending city and all are destroyed. The first resurrection is only for the saved, the 2nd is for the lost.

Rev 20:5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
Rev 20:6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Rev 20:7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
Rev 20:8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
Rev 20:9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.
Rev 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Upvote 0

sdowney717

Apr 20, 2013
✟102,598.00
Faith
Christian
yes i agree, those BORN during Jesus Christs thousand year reign will be WITHOUT EXCUSE as THIS PLANET will be LIKE IT WAS. so i wonder HOW DID they come to FALL during THOSE THOUSAND YEARS????
Perhaps because God and men are not yet dwelling together on the new earth, They have no direct knowledge of God again as before. So they rebel again, are easily deceived by Satan when he is loosed from being bound in that pit. They dont actually get deceived by Satan until Satan is loosed after the thousand years are over.

After the wicked are killed when Christ returns, they are not resurrected until the great white throne judgement.
The righteous dead are resurrected and reign with Christ a thousand years, the rest of the dead are resurrected later to be judged.

Upvote 0

godhasmynumber

May 25, 2017
proston
✟12,765.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That is the resurrection of the wicked---Satan gathers them to go against the descending city and all are destroyed. The first resurrection is only for the saved, the 2nd is for the lost.

Rev 20:5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
Rev 20:6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Rev 20:7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
Rev 20:8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
Rev 20:9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.
Rev 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
how could THE NATIONS become DECEIVED, straight after THE THOUSAND YEAR REIGN OF Jesus Christ own rule ????

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Good question. People are born during that time on the earth, and after the thousand year reign, Satan is released to deceive the nations again, then comes the end.
It is not until the new heavens and earth that God and man actually dwell together in the new Jerusalem on the new earth. During the millennial reign we reign with Christ on the earth, but it is possible He delegates that authority to His people to rule in His name while He remains in heaven.

Jesus does not reign on this esrth before it is remade. He will not step foot on this sinful planet sgsin untiul it is remade. When He comes, the saved are taken to heaven with Him for the 1000 yesrs---the living wicked are destroyed at His coming, the rest of the dead stay dead. This whole earth is destroyed
at His coming:
2Pe_3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
2Pe_3:12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

The saved are with Jesus in heaven, the lost are dead--the whole earth is destroyed and empty.

Jer 4:23 I beheld the earth, and, lo, it was without form, and void; and the heavens, and they had no light.
Jer 4:24 I beheld the mountains, and, lo, they trembled, and all the hills moved lightly.
Jer 4:25 I beheld, and, lo, there was no man, and all the birds of the heavens were fled.
Jer 4:26 I beheld, and, lo, the fruitful place was a wilderness, and all the cities thereof were broken down at the presence of the LORD, and by his fierce anger.
Jer 4:27 For thus hath the LORD said, The whole land shall be desolate; yet will I not make a full end.
Jer 4:28 For this shall the earth mourn, and the heavens above be black: because I have spoken it, I have purposed it, and will not repent, neither will I turn back from it.

The earth has a 1000 year Sabbath. It is 6 days of labor, then Sabbath. It is 6 years of the land producing and then the 1 year of the land's Sabbath, it is 6000 years, and then the Sabbath of the whole world.

Exo 23:10 And six years thou shalt sow thy land, and shalt gather in the fruits thereof:
Exo 23:11 But the seventh year thou shalt let it rest and lie still; that the poor of thy people may eat: and what they leave the beasts of the field shall eat. In like manner thou shalt deal with thy vineyard, and with thy oliveyard.
Exo 23:12 Six days thou shalt do thy work, and on the seventh day thou shalt rest: that thine ox and thine ass may rest, and the son of thy handmaid, and the stranger, may be refreshed.

This is the abyss---the bottomless pit--to which Satan and his angels are bound for those 1000 years. No one to tempt, no bodies to posses. All dressed up and nowhere to go.

Upvote 0

godhasmynumber

May 25, 2017
proston
✟12,765.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Perhaps because God and men are not yet dwelling together on the new earth, They have no direct knowledge of God again as before. So they rebel again, are easily deceived by Satan when he is loosed from being bound in that pit. They dont actully get deceived by Satan until Satan is loosed after the thousand years are over.
either Jesus Christs RULE with AN IRON ROD is too harsh during HIS REIGN or THERE WAS NEVER ANY HOPE of salvation for THEM to begin with????????

Upvote 0

godhasmynumber

May 25, 2017
proston
✟12,765.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jesus does not reign on this esrth before it is remade. He will not step foot on this sinful planet sgsin untiul it is remade. When He comes, the saved are taken to heaven with Him for the 1000 yesrs---the living wicked are destroyed at His coming, the rest of the dead stay dead. This whole earth is destroyed
at His coming:
2Pe_3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
2Pe_3:12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

The saved are with Jesus in heaven, the lost are dead--the whole earth is destroyed and empty.

Jer 4:23 I beheld the earth, and, lo, it was without form, and void; and the heavens, and they had no light.
Jer 4:24 I beheld the mountains, and, lo, they trembled, and all the hills moved lightly.
Jer 4:25 I beheld, and, lo, there was no man, and all the birds of the heavens were fled.
Jer 4:26 I beheld, and, lo, the fruitful place was a wilderness, and all the cities thereof were broken down at the presence of the LORD, and by his fierce anger.
Jer 4:27 For thus hath the LORD said, The whole land shall be desolate; yet will I not make a full end.
Jer 4:28 For this shall the earth mourn, and the heavens above be black: because I have spoken it, I have purposed it, and will not repent, neither will I turn back from it.

The earth has a 1000 year Sabbath. It is 6 days of labor, then Sabbath. It is 6 years of the land producing and then the 1 year of the land's Sabbath, it is 6000 years, and then the Sabbath of the whole world.

Exo 23:10 And six years thou shalt sow thy land, and shalt gather in the fruits thereof:
Exo 23:11 But the seventh year thou shalt let it rest and lie still; that the poor of thy people may eat: and what they leave the beasts of the field shall eat. In like manner thou shalt deal with thy vineyard, and with thy oliveyard.
Exo 23:12 Six days thou shalt do thy work, and on the seventh day thou shalt rest: that thine ox and thine ass may rest, and the son of thy handmaid, and the stranger, may be refreshed.

This is the abyss---the bottomless pit--to which Satan and his angels are bound for those 1000 years. No one to tempt, no bodies to posses. All dressed up and nowhere to go.
WHY DOES IT TAKE HUMANITY 70 years of those thousand years TO DESTROY all of earths weapons then????

Upvote 0

sdowney717

Apr 20, 2013
✟102,598.00
Faith
Christian
Revelation 20 New King James Version (NKJV)
Satan Bound 1,000 Years

1 Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven, having the key to the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. 2 He laid hold of the dragon, that serpent of old, who is the Devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years; 3 and he cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal on him, so that he should deceive the nations no more till the thousand years were finished. But after these things he must be released for a little while.

The Saints Reign with Christ 1,000 Years
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was committed to them. Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.
5 But the rest of the dead did not live again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is he who has part in the first resurrection.
Over such the second death has no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with Him a thousand years.

For Christians or say the saints of God , the second death has no power over them.

Upvote 0

godhasmynumber

May 25, 2017
proston
✟12,765.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
at His coming:

just wondering do you BELONG TO ANY RELIGION at all????

Upvote 0

sdowney717

Apr 20, 2013
✟102,598.00
Faith
Christian
either Jesus Christs RULE with AN IRON ROD is too harsh during HIS REIGN or THERE WAS NEVER ANY HOPE of salvation for THEM to begin with????????
Scripture never says how many are deceived by Satan after He is released to deceive the nations, or for what reasons they are deceived. But clearly they are a vast host again.
Satan has great powers of persuasion. He managed to deceive angels and men. Mostly by appealing to their base instincts for power and the flesh. Even the fallen angels sinned with woman to create the Nephilim before the flood.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
how could THE NATIONS become DECEIVED, straight after THE THOUSAND YEAR REIGN OF Jesus Christ own rule ????

Yep---Satan has had 1000 years in which to plan---as soon as the wicked are resurrected he gets to work---probably tells them he's the one that resurrected them! The city is descending and they attack. That is what it says. How long do you think it takes Satan to convince his own? Didn't take him long to convince Eve, and that was in a perfect setting. Here, the wicked awake as how they died, they are not changed to operfect immortal bodies as the saved were. They come up to a destroyed, empty earth---0why noit try to take this beautiful city.

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
just wondering do you BELONG TO ANY RELIGION at all????

Not very observant---are you? It clearly states what denomination I am. I do not hide behind "Christian, or non-denom." That really doesn't say anything does it?

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
yes i agree, those BORN during Jesus Christs thousand year reign will be WITHOUT EXCUSE as THIS PLANET will be LIKE IT WAS. so i wonder HOW DID they come to FALL during THOSE THOUSAND YEARS????

No one is born during the 1000 year reign---the saved are in heaven with Jesus---the wicked are all dead. After the resurrection there is no marriage according to Jesus.

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
WHY DOES IT TAKE HUMANITY 70 years of those thousand years TO DESTROY all of earths weapons then????

Where do you get that scenario from? There is nothing said about any 70 years during those 1000.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

godhasmynumber

May 25, 2017
proston
✟12,765.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Not very observant---are you? It clearly states what denomination I am. I do not hide behind "Christian, or non-denom." That really doesn't say anything does it?
sorry i did not SEE you are SDA. THAT EXPLAINS WHY YOU BELIEVE AS YOU DO.

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
sorry i did not SEE you are SDA. THAT EXPLAINS WHY YOU BELIEVE AS YOU DO.

I am SDA not because I believe what they teach---I am SDA because they teach what I believe as I read my bible.

Upvote 0

godhasmynumber

May 25, 2017
proston
✟12,765.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am SDA not because I believe what they teach---I am SDA because they teach what I believe as I read my bible.
ALL RELIGION IS MAN MADE or in SDA case WOMAN MADE. ALL RELIGION IS FALSE. ITS RELATIONSHIP not RELIGION.

Upvote 0