• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Rapture and mark question

sportsfan

Dec 4, 2019
Cottonwood
✟20,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Does the rapture occur before the false prophet/antichrist is revealed. I keep worrying that accidentally bowing in the shower to the yellow light/cross turned me into one giving the mark preventing the rapture but everyone around says it is false and just my illness that you cant lose salvation and that the mark isnt available to take.

Could God really have let Satan place it on me for my scitzphrenic break from reality bowing to Satan thinking it was Jesus none of it sounds like Jesus character when it comes to the sick he loves the sick.

There is no warning in the Holy Bible about a yellow light/cross emitting the Mark of the Beast there is no warning in scripture which makes me question that it isnt really the mark on me.

I cant find biblical proof and doesnt the rapture occur first anyway in the Bible it does would God really blot a mentally ill person out for confusing Jesus and Satan on a trick out of their control it doesnt sound like God.

I cant find anything in scripture how the yellow light/cross was blasphemy I mixed up Jesus on accident but why would he be mad at me for being mentally ill.

Is this just in my head the blue light and the yellow light and the beast stuff did I really offend Jesus getting the mark from accidently confusing Jesus and Satan. Mom, Dad family friends and church say it is scitzphrenia and that the beast incoming was a dream.

Is this not a spiritual issue if the mark isnt out until the tribulation how could I have got it as a Christian is it truly mental illness.

If you cant be tricked out of your salvation why do I fear and if you cant get the mark until the tribulation why do i fear and if you cant lose your name from the Lambs Book of Life why do I fear?

Why do I fear that I got tricked out of my salvation by the yellow light if it is impossible and if you can only get tempted known to man why do I fear.

Does the rapture occur before the mark before it occurs. Is the mark I see just an illusion with the blue sphere and yellow light. Could I have really dreamed up mark.

Is God really mad that I got confused in mental illness tricked by satan thinking it was Jesus is he really not going to let me into heaven because my brain got tricked in mental illness.

• Prayers
Reactions: miggles

Jermayn

May 22, 2019
Northwest Florida
✟108,911.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Does the rapture occur before the false prophet/antichrist is revealed. I keep worrying that accidentally bowing in the shower to the yellow light/cross turned me into one giving the mark preventing the rapture but everyone around says it is false and just my illness that you cant lose salvation and that the mark isnt available to take.

Could God really have let Satan place it on me for my scitzphrenic break from reality bowing to Satan thinking it was Jesus none of it sounds like Jesus character when it comes to the sick he loves the sick.

There is no warning in the Holy Bible about a yellow light/cross emitting the Mark of the Beast there is no warning in scripture which makes me question that it isnt really the mark on me.

I cant find biblical proof and doesnt the rapture occur first anyway in the Bible it does would God really blot a mentally ill person out for confusing Jesus and Satan on a trick out of their control it doesnt sound like God.

I cant find anything in scripture how the yellow light/cross was blasphemy I mixed up Jesus on accident but why would he be mad at me for being mentally ill.

Is this just in my head the blue light and the yellow light and the beast stuff did I really offend Jesus getting the mark from accidently confusing Jesus and Satan. Mom, Dad family friends and church say it is scitzphrenia and that the beast incoming was a dream.

Is this not a spiritual issue if the mark isnt out until the tribulation how could I have got it as a Christian is it truly mental illness.

If you cant be tricked out of your salvation why do I fear and if you cant get the mark until the tribulation why do i fear and if you cant lose your name from the Lambs Book of Life why do I fear?

Why do I fear that I got tricked out of my salvation by the yellow light if it is impossible and if you can only get tempted known to man why do I fear.

Does the rapture occur before the mark before it occurs. Is the mark I see just an illusion with the blue sphere and yellow light. Could I have really dreamed up mark.

Is God really mad that I got confused in mental illness tricked by satan thinking it was Jesus is he really not going to let me into heaven because my brain got tricked in mental illness.

Be at peace sportsfan. You don't have the mark.

Upvote 0