HisBelovedMelody

Jan 3, 2006
✟10,896.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
I did I did!!! :D I would recomment it to Everybody! :thumbsup:
I saw it too this past weekend! It was SOOOO amazingly good!

HI girls. Just got home from picking kids up from youth. My daughter was being prayed for and the kids were worshipping long past the 'get out' time! I was like THIS is SO neat! Anyway, my daughter, she is weeping in the presence of the Lord and letting God do His thing. My heart is SO full and happy! My son, well...he is very 'quiet' about his experience. Says he got a 'bit out of it mom'..so I am trusting God IS doing something with him and his life. Anyway, just wanted to let you all know that.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tumbleweed64

God doesn't make mistakes!
May 13, 2005
the Wild Wild West!
✟39,823.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

HI girls. Just got home from picking kids up from youth. My daughter was being prayed for and the kids were worshipping long past the 'get out' time! I was like THIS is SO neat! Anyway, my daughter, she is weeping in the presence of the Lord and letting God do His thing. My heart is SO full and happy! My son, well...he is very 'quiet' about his experience. Says he got a 'bit out of it mom'..so I am trusting God IS doing something with him and his life. Anyway, just wanted to let you all know that.
That is SO amazing JP! Good for them :clap:

Upvote 0

HisBelovedMelody

Jan 3, 2006
✟10,896.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
That is SO amazing JP! Good for them :clap:
it does a Mama's heart good! I am SO thankful we landed in a good place. OH forgot to tell you..I think...can't remember, but last Sunday night John Starnes was at the church! He was SOOO good. OH man. I can listen to that man sing for hours. But anyway, I know we are where we are supposed to be.

Upvote 0

Tumbleweed64

God doesn't make mistakes!
May 13, 2005
the Wild Wild West!
✟39,823.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
it does a Mama's heart good! I am SO thankful we landed in a good place. OH forgot to tell you..I think...can't remember, but last Sunday night John Starnes was at the church! He was SOOO good. OH man. I can listen to that man sing for hours. But anyway, I know we are where we are supposed to be.
:amen:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Heart of a Seeker

Romans 8:28
Jul 12, 2006
At home in Iowa
✟38,537.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hi there friends:wave: I just got back from seeing the Nativity Story! :clap:

Wasn't it fantastic?

Wow! Wow! Wow! How cool is that?? I remember those times with my kids. They would get so touched by the Holy Spirit. What a blessing, JP.

How is everyone this morning? :wave:

Upvote 0

HisBelovedMelody

Jan 3, 2006
✟10,896.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
Hey Dawn and Deb...TW!! how are you all!? I am good.

Dawn I need an extra kick too. I am going to be doing my carpets (steam cleaning). I asked hubby to yesterday, and never got to it, so I will today. I can't stand it anymore.

Thanks Deb, my heart was truly touched. It is neat to see the kids respond to God.

TW, you still in that kitty outfit?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.