Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

GOP presidential hopeful Vivek Ramaswamy did not back down Sunday when questioned about comments he made during a campaign stop in Iowa Friday, calling Rep. Ayanna Pressley (D-Mass.) part of the “modern KKK.”

During his Friday appearance in Iowa, Ramaswamy accused Pressley, the first Black woman elected to represent Massachusetts in Congress, of racism and compared her to “modern grand wizards” of the Ku Klux Klan for comments she made in 2019, saying: “We don’t need any more Black faces that don’t want to be a Black voice.”

• Informative
Reactions: wing2000

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟563,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

GOP presidential hopeful Vivek Ramaswamy did not back down Sunday when questioned about comments he made during a campaign stop in Iowa Friday, calling Rep. Ayanna Pressley (D-Mass.) part of the “modern KKK.”

During his Friday appearance in Iowa, Ramaswamy accused Pressley, the first Black woman elected to represent Massachusetts in Congress, of racism and compared her to “modern grand wizards” of the Ku Klux Klan for comments she made in 2019, saying: “We don’t need any more Black faces that don’t want to be a Black voice.”
I kind of wish Republicans did not go that route. Democrat and in the "everyone and everything is racist" delusion. I would hate to see Republicans get into that foolishness. We need at least one sane party in power to hold the other delusional one in check.

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,272.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
I kind of wish Republicans did not go that route. Democrat and in the "everyone and everything is racist" delusion. I would hate to see Republicans get into that foolishness. We need at least one sane party in power to hold the other delusional one in check.
We agree and disagree.
Which party champions an ex-President who’s now going to go on trial for not following the Laws, Constitution and his Oath of office?
Why is that “the sane one”?

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟558,625.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
*looks around*

Do I have to be the one to tell him?

Upvote 0