✟24,879.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Nigeria_2018_0270102003.jpg
Dear brothers and sisters... Threatenings against Leah Sharibu, who was captured and taken in February last year, are becoming worse.
Leah was taken by Nigerian terrorist and Islamic extremist group 'Boko Haram', and they refused to release her, because she refused to deny the Lord Jesus Christ.
They are now threatening to keep her indefinitely as a slave, because she is an 'infidel'. Please, please join me in begging the Lord for mercy for her...

She needs help to stand fast in this temptation, because she is really only a young girl, but her faith is incredible.
Part of a message she sent to her mother, through her classmates who were set free because they belong to Islam, is this: "I am witnessing this now. I am confident that one day I shall see your face again. If not here, then there at the bosom of our Lord Jesus Christ."

I'm so, so sorry to write something this long, but my heart is so grieved by all that has happened, and moved by this beloved sister's incredible faith... I just had to post this. Do any of you have any time to spare in their prayer time? To commit to praying for her, and with her? Thank you so, so much. The Lord bless and reward you all.

For more information:
Nigeria: Boko Haram kills another aid worker and threatens to keep Leah Sharibu and others as slaves

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
:heart: Praying for Leah Sharibu and all who are being held captive by Boko Haram, and for her family and all the captives families, and you too.

Thank you for the link (((hug)))

Upvote 0