United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
The devil would quote Deuteronomy..
Anyways I'm quite aware of what I am doing and I am not testing God, but rather myself.
Telling anybody how they should live their life is wrong, unless it is to the progression of scripture in our lives.
Don't tread on me and you won't be treaded on.

And I am not impressed with the milk like answers sounding like the person still hung on elementary teachings on a subject such as this.

May God bless you all, if I have faith hope and love and give my body the be incarcerated and my flesh and blood is destroyed though it is a temple, does my Spirit not live on in the ressurection?... Why are you concerned with my well being when to die is literally gain?
Why are you concerned with people smoking, or mcdonalds, or wars that are rooted in pride and greed.
That being said, if I do choose to fast for 40 days and I don't do it your way it doesn't matter because it's between me and The Lord. I seek to follow His Way, not so much the law. But the reality of it all..
There is a time and place for everything under the sun. However I'm not ready to do this fast (fore I should quit cigarettes first) but if I did it anyway would I not be stronger spiritually by the end of 40 days?.. Isn't that part of fasting? The excersizing of Faith. The belief in something without needing proof.

I am under grace not your Deuteronomy law given to hard hearted people.

Upvote 0

HardHead

Site Supporter
Sep 8, 2019
GTA
✟84,378.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I should quit cigarettes first
I agree with you on this. Purification when walking toward God is needed and it will happen (perhaps even against your will) if the path is correct. Where you end up being or who you end up being is to be seen. I wish you all the best in this.

• Friendly
Reactions: OffGrid
Upvote 0