• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Quiz on your self esteem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Envy2

Ex-Christian
Feb 18, 2007
Southern US ='(
✟18,677.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
You Have Low Self Esteem 80% of the Time
You tend to blame yourself when things go wrong, regardless of whether it's your fault or not.
You're anxious to please others and rely too much on their opinions. Learn to please yourself first, and your confidence will soar.

Upvote 0
Dec 6, 2006
Ontario
Visit site
✟7,720.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
In Relationship
You Have Low Self Esteem 76% of the Time You tend to blame yourself when things go wrong, regardless of whether it's your fault or not.
You're anxious to please others and rely too much on their opinions. Learn to please yourself first, and your confidence will soar.

Upvote 0

AWorkInProgress

A fool becoming wise
Jan 18, 2007
Glendale, AZ
✟89,517.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You Have Low Self Esteem 32% of the Time

Generally, you feel pretty darn great about who you are, even when you mess up or fail.
Occasionally, a huge setback will make you question yourself, but you pick yourself up quickly.

6 months ago I would have checked off lot more than I did. God is great!

Upvote 0

Andres88

Contributor
Feb 7, 2008
Santo Domingo
✟25,823.00
Country
Dominican Republic
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
You Have Low Self Esteem 52% of the Time
While you sometimes feel good about yourself, you tend to struggle a little with self esteem issues.
It's not about changing who you are, it's about accepting your faults. You just need to be less critical and demanding of yourself!

I used to be about 74%-ish. God is really making great changes in my life. :amen:

Upvote 0

DancerforGod

Feb 5, 2008
Leicester
✟16,332.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
You Have Low Self Esteem 68% of the Time

You tend to blame yourself when things go wrong, regardless of whether it's your fault or not.

woohoo...

Upvote 0

Jo1

Veteran
Nov 10, 2006
✟15,317.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You Have Low Self Esteem 48% of the Time
esteem-3.jpg
While you sometimes feel good about yourself, you tend to struggle a little with self esteem issues.
It's not about changing who you are, it's about accepting your faults. You just need to be less critical and demanding of yourself!

The last bit is certainly true for me.:(

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
You Have Low Self Esteem 44% of the Time
esteem-3.jpg

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
You Have Low Self Esteem 44% of the Time
esteem-3.jpg

well, it wasn't as bad as I thought! I came a long way thank the Lord. ^_^ Still a margin to work on though.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Fender09

Aug 23, 2008
✟7,639.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
You Have Low Self Esteem 94% of the Time

You're definitely in a low place right now, but you also know deep down that you can get out of your funk.
Take a chance and make a new friend or try a new interest. Shaking things up will give you the self-esteem boost you need!

:\

Upvote 0

patience09

Mar 23, 2006
✟15,368.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
You Have Low Self Esteem 72% of the Time
esteem-4.jpg

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
You Have Low Self Esteem 8% of the Time

You have high exceptionally high self-esteem and a healthy sense of self worth.
You believe in yourself, and you know how to be the real you. You love yourself, imperfections and all.

hmmmm.....God is shooing out all the nasty little messages my head used to play like a tape recorder, over n' over....He's a good Abba. My self esteem used to be nill.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.