• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Quiz on your self esteem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pogue

left CF, please see profile for further details
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2006
http://www.thesonscafe.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=15
✟59,840.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Greens
You Have Low Self Esteem 80% of the Time
esteem-4.jpg
You tend to blame yourself when things go wrong, regardless of whether it's your fault or not.
You're anxious to please others and rely too much on their opinions. Learn to please yourself first, and your confidence will soar.

Upvote 0

Mrs. Luther073082

Commit to the LORD whatever you do - Proverbs 16:3
Jan 18, 2006
✟41,836.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
You Have Low Self Esteem 4% of the Time

esteem-1.jpg

Which can be translated to mean, you have high self-esteem and a healthy sense of self worth.
You believe in yourself, and you know how to be the real you. You love yourself, imperfections and all.

How is Your Self Esteem?

http://www.blogthings.com/howisyourselfesteemquiz/

Honestly, the only one that I felt that truly applied to me was the one about being a perfectionist.

Self-esteem issues are really sad, I think as you gain life experience (I am older than most of you), these negative perceptions of yourself disappear (or at least diminishes), and your confidence increases.

I got 4%, too, and the only one I checked was the perfectionist one. I thought about checking the one that said, "It's hard for you to accept yourself the way you are", but then I thought about it and it isn't really that hard. I'm not where I want to be, weight wise, at the moment, but I know I will be in time so it doesn't bother me that much. In the meantime, I still like myself.

Upvote 0

1Newcreation

Veteran
May 5, 2006
E. Coast USA.
✟17,078.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married
I got 72%, you know this really stinks! :sick: I thought I had made progress, so I must have been really bad before. The Lord has been helping me alot. I answered the questions honestly, and I know the results are right, and I do have a ways ago.
I need to go and find my list of 'who I am in Christ' scriptures to pick me up. Oh Lord transform me and help me to renew my mind.

1newcreation

Upvote 0

Eyes2wardsHeaven

Bluebird
Sep 23, 2005
✟16,807.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
***You Have Low Self Esteem 44% of the Time***

While you sometimes feel good about yourself, you tend to struggle a little with self esteem issues.
It's not about changing who you are, it's about accepting your faults. You just need to be less critical and demanding of yourself!

How is Your Self Esteem?

Upvote 0

thenewageriseth

Stranger in my town, commoner in my realm
Apr 28, 2005
Illinois
Visit site
✟27,180.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
You Have Low Self Esteem 52% of the Time
esteem-3.jpg
While you sometimes feel good about yourself, you tend to struggle a little with self esteem issues.
It's not about changing who you are, it's about accepting your faults. You just need to be less critical and demanding of yourself!

Wow...that's a lil more than half of the time

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Casstranquility

Potato, pineapple, pickle.
Aug 25, 2005
Vermont, U.S.A.
✟9,610.00
Faith
Pantheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
72% You tend to blame yourself when things go wrong, regardless of whether it's your fault or not.
You're anxious to please others and rely too much on their opinions. Learn to please yourself first, and your confidence will soar.

Upvote 0

Silhillian

Jan 9, 2007
✟15,810.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
You Have Low Self Esteem 92% of the Time
esteem-5.jpg

You're definitely in a low place right now, but you also know deep down that you can get out of your funk.
Take a chance and make a new friend or try a new interest. Shaking things up will give you the self-esteem boost you need!
How is Your Self Esteem?

Upvote 0

Wren

Dec 19, 2006
PNW
✟33,144.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
You Have Low Self Esteem 56% of the Time
esteem-3.jpg

Upvote 0

Godsgurl08

Hidden From Within
Jan 1, 2007
Washington, DC
Visit site
✟8,430.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
You Have Low Self Esteem 28% of the Time
esteem-2.jpg
Generally, you feel pretty darn great about who you are, even when you mess up or fail.
Occasionally, a huge setback will make you question yourself, but you pick yourself up quickly.

What?!?! I thought I would be even worse...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LazeyWinde

Blue Girl in a Spacey Haze
Nov 17, 2006
Connecticut
Visit site
✟16,127.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
You Have Low Self Esteem 12% of the Time

esteem-1.jpg

Which can be translated to mean, you have high self-esteem and a healthy sense of self worth.
You believe in yourself, and you know how to be the real you. You love yourself, imperfections and all.

How is Your Self Esteem?

Hm

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.