Visit site
✟558,882.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Then why did he talk of returning in judgement and condemning that gereation?

He was speaking of the Jews and the Destruction of Jerusalem in AD 70 as noted in Matthew 23 -25. Read your Bible!

Upvote 0

Light of the East

I'm Just a Singer in an OCA Choir
Site Supporter
Aug 4, 2013
Fairfax VA
Visit site
✟558,882.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Too bad so few understand what bold and large font mean. Or you insult your reader by assuming their almost blind. Everyone else uses polite normal lettering. Why is it that you cannot? We’re not blind and you know what? Modern computers enable the reader to enlarge everything. Who do you think you’re fooling?

Too bad YOU don't know that WRITING IN ALL CAPS IS STANDARDLY UNDERSTOOD AS YELLING!!!!

Now I'm yelling at you.

Upvote 0

Light of the East

I'm Just a Singer in an OCA Choir
Site Supporter
Aug 4, 2013
Fairfax VA
Visit site
✟558,882.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Untrue. John and the women were there.
I didn’t crucify him and neither did anyone alive.

He wills that all repent and be saved. It’s up to us now.

Some will repent now, some will repent after death. All shall go through the purging fire of His love to come out pure and like Him.

Upvote 0

WebersHome

Site Supporter
May 7, 2017
Oregon
✟368,343.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Internet forums have given many of Christ's obscure followers a convenient venue for sharing their time-won knowledge and experience with a worldwide audience. For the world's sake, I highly recommend making an effort to compose legible posts; neatly arranged, sensible, coherent, and tidy.

Excessive bolding and italics, lack of adequate paragraphing, twitter spelling, unnecessary emogies, horrible grammar, confusing mixtures of fonts and colors, and/or shouting with caps and oversize letters, makes for tiresome clutter and annoying graffiti that leave a bad impression.

Some people's posts resemble the obnoxious placards of worked-up protesters and political activists; yelling, shrieking, and sometimes even spraying spittle. They are beyond reason and objectivity in their desperation to be taken seriously. Apparently they assume that if only they shout loud enough, and make themselves annoying enough, maybe they'll get their point across and somebody will finally listen.

I rather suspect that some people regard forums as a canvas for painting their comments instead of composing them. Well; that might be okay for outsiders, they can be as messy as they want because it doesn't matter. But for those of us who honestly believe ourselves to be representing God's son; it's unacceptable.

Phil 1:27 . . Conduct yourselves in a manner worthy of the gospel of Christ.
_

Upvote 0

Dorothy Mae

May 26, 2018
Canton south of Germany
✟75,214.00
Country
Switzerland
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
They were all in need of forgiveness Dorothy...
You said he was abandoned. That was an untrue statment which I corrected. You did not say anything about them needing forgiveness and neither did I.
Actually you did, and you are even right now, yet you don't even see it...?
Oh I know the theology. It is designed to make everyone feel guilty for his death. That generation that crucified him was responsible. We cannot possibly be responsible and I do not see anywhere in the Bible where unbelievers are judged for crucifying Christ who were not there. That is not the guilt we should feel. But it is another theology putting guilt on men for something they know they did not do.
He wills, not you Dorothy, but you keep on going thinking it's all to you, K...
You do not know what I think but like to think you do. I have never said it is ALL UP TO US or me. Never. But if a person does not know that they will stand before the judgement seat of Christ and give an answer as to the deeds of their life but think God is doing it ALL, ( can I accuse you of thinking that?) it will be a sad day. They will be like the man who hid whatever was given to him from the LOrd thinking he did not need to do anything but sit on what was given. That man did not receive a "well done." And make no mistake, when GOd says "well done" to a person, he is not saying that into the mirror.

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Reactions: Neogaia777
Upvote 0

Dorothy Mae

May 26, 2018
Canton south of Germany
✟75,214.00
Country
Switzerland
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Some will repent now, some will repent after death. All shall go through the purging fire of His love to come out pure and like Him.
There is NO repentance after death and it is really cruel to promise men that they can sin as they like and just repent after the possiblity to sin is over anyway and they have no pleasure left to deny themselves.

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
You said he was abandoned. That was an untrue statment which I corrected. You did not say anything about them needing forgiveness and neither did I.
Actually you did, and you are even right now, yet you don't even see it... Oh I know the theology. It is designed to make everyone feel guilty for his death. That generation that crucified him was responsible. We cannot possible be responsible and I do not see anywhere in the Bible where unbelievers are judged for crucifying Christ who were not there. That is not the guilt we should feel. But it is another theology putting guilt on men for something they know they did not do.
You do not know what I think but like to think you do. I have never said it is ALL UP TO US or me. Never. But if a person does not know that they will stand before the judgement seat of Christ and give an answer as to the deeds of their life but think God is doing it ALL, ( can I accuse you of thinking that?) it will be a sad day. They will be like the man who hide whatever was given to him from the LOrd thinking he did not need to do anything but sit on what was given. That man did not receive a "well done." And make no mistake, when GOd says "well done" to a person, he is not saying that into the mirror.
What did or do you need to saved from Dorothy...?

Do you still need Salvation or saving daily...?

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Dorothy Mae

May 26, 2018
Canton south of Germany
✟75,214.00
Country
Switzerland
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
What did or do you need to saved from Dorothy...?
The sin or wrong I really do. I do not need to be forgiven for Christ’s murder nor some kind of sin nature I got as a baby.
Do you still need Salvation or saving daily...?!
With a big S? No that was started oh some decades ago now. Now I walk with Him.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

Dorothy Mae

May 26, 2018
Canton south of Germany
✟75,214.00
Country
Switzerland
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Internet forums have given many of Christ's obscure followers a convenient venue for sharing their time-won knowledge and experience with a worldwide audience. For the world's sake, I highly recommend making an effort to compose legible posts; neatly arranged, sensible, coherent, and tidy.

Excessive bolding and italics, lack of adequate paragraphing, twitter spelling, unnecessary emogies, horrible grammar, confusing mixtures of fonts and colors, and/or shouting with caps and oversize letters, makes for tiresome clutter and annoying graffiti that leave a bad impression.

Some people's posts resemble the obnoxious placards of worked-up protesters and political activists; yelling, shrieking, and sometimes even spraying spittle. They are beyond reason and objectivity in their desperation to be taken seriously. Apparently they assume that if only they shout loud enough, and make themselves annoying enough, maybe they'll get their point across and somebody will finally listen.

I rather suspect that some people regard forums as a canvas for painting their comments instead of composing them. Well; that might be okay for outsiders, they can be as messy as they want because it doesn't matter. But for those of us who honestly believe ourselves to be representing God's son; it's unacceptable.

_
This was a very refreshing post and I thank you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Dorothy Mae

May 26, 2018
Canton south of Germany
✟75,214.00
Country
Switzerland
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I would like you to cite the verses please, as I already have them already ready and have already looked them up, but I'm not just gonna dole them out to you either, you need to find them and cite them yourself to me, and then, and only then, I will discuss them with you, OK...?

And since I have already just looked them up, I can tell you've got a lot wrong about it/them already, and are recalling them all wrong, but maybe you'll discover that for yourself, or not, really doesn't matter to me either way...

God Bless!
God does bless. Your posts sometimes do the opposite.

“You have said so," Jesus replied. "But I say to all of you: From now on you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of God and coming on the clouds of heaven."”

They knew he was saying he was coming again to judge them and he did. He did not say, “hey I forgive you all now.”

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Upvote 0

Dorothy Mae

May 26, 2018
Canton south of Germany
✟75,214.00
Country
Switzerland
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Too bad YOU don't know that WRITING IN ALL CAPS IS STANDARDLY UNDERSTOOD AS YELLING!!!!

Now I'm yelling at you.
A poster recently wrote a nice piece on written communication on forums. You should read it.

The reader, btw, determines if bold and colored with blinking lights is yelling. Everyone else understands we can all read.

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
God does bless. Your posts sometimes do the opposite.

“You have said so," Jesus replied. "But I say to all of you: From now on you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of God and coming on the clouds of heaven."”

They knew he was saying he was coming again to judge them and he did. He did not say, “hey I forgive you all now.”
I really don't want to hurt you anymore right now, K Dorothy, and let's just leave it at that for now, K...?

But you really are twisting scripture, but I'm gonna step back and let others handle it for a while, K...? Besides, I already said I was gonna cut out earlier but didn't, and now I think I have to for now, K...?

Anyway, if it means anything to you, I do offer you my most sincere apologies for any hurt I may have caused you at all on any of these forums, K...?

Anyway, really do gotta go for now,

Have a good night,

God Bless!

• Friendly
Reactions: FineLinen
Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
The Kingdom of His dear Son
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
I really don't want to hurt you anymore right now, K Dorothy, and let's just leave it at that for now, K...?
17cab218c21d81feada36e6f40a9c658d9993913_2_690x368.jpeg

Upvote 0

Dorothy Mae

May 26, 2018
Canton south of Germany
✟75,214.00
Country
Switzerland
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I laughed. You have no power to hurt me whatsoever. When I read brothers writing “be warm, be filled” I am not hurt. You assume way too much for yourself.
But you really are twisting scripture, but I'm gonna step back and let others handle it for a while, K...? Besides, I already said I was gonna cut out earlier but didn't, and now I think I have to for now, K...?
I don’t twist it at all but frankly speaking, you probably see you are in way over your head and have no answers. It’s ok.
Anyway, if it means anything to you, I do offer you my most sincere apologies for any hurt I may have caused you at all on any of these forums, K...?
No problem since I wasn’t the least bit hurt.
Anyway, really do gotta go for now,

Have a good night,

God Bless!
You be warm and be filled too!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
  1. Can Jesus Christ be the Savior of any more than He actually saves?
  2. Can Jesus be "the Savior of the world," (1 John 4:14), if the world is not saved by him?
  3. Is Christ, in any sense, the Savior of unbelievers?
  4. If Christ be in no sense the Savior of unbelievers, why are unbelievers called upon to believe in Christ as their Savior?
  5. If unbelievers are not called upon to believe in Christ as their Savior, what are they to believe?

Reactions: RaymondG
Upvote 0

FineLinen

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 15, 2003
✟528,512.00
Faith
Non-Denom
  1. Can Jesus Christ be the Savior of any more than He actually saves?
  2. Can Jesus be "the Savior of the world," (1 John 4:14), if the world is not saved by him?
  3. Is Christ, in any sense, the Savior of unbelievers?
  4. If Christ be in no sense the Savior of unbelievers, why are unbelievers called upon to believe in Christ as their Savior?
  5. If unbelievers are not called upon to believe in Christ as their Savior, what are they to believe?

2edf657ffc2c2dd7a875e97d65c084b2d805f70c.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: RaymondG
Upvote 0

Josheb

Christian
Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
NoVa
✟166,989.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Josheb said:
Never said it would. Don't believe it will. Nothing I wrote should in any way be construed to say otherwise.
There are those who think it does.
The salient point is content was read into my posts that I did not write. That was done unabashedly and repeatedly, and now that the matter has been noted and recognized there is no evidence of repentance. Those are not the conditions of cogent discourse and I will appreciate it in the future if words aren't put into my posts I did not write and assumptions about the posters themselves are kept out of discussions (especially derogatory ones).

Upvote 0

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

_

" And I, brethren, when I came to you, came not with excellency of speech or of wisdom, declaring unto you the testimony of God."

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I laughed. You have no power to hurt me whatsoever. When I read brothers writing “be warm, be filled” I am not hurt. You assume way too much for yourself.
I don’t twist it at all but frankly speaking, you probably see you are in way over your head and have no answers. It’s ok.
No problem since I wasn’t the least bit hurt.
You be warm and be filled too!
Holy "blank", I do my best to be nice to people like you, and this is how you respond!

You people who think you are "holy" and such and such really are quite something you know...

Juts goes to show that I am and always was right about your kind all along...

The biggest hypocrites and greatest "sinners" and some of the most ugly evil most wicked people around... I haven't run into any truly truly "good one" yet, 100% of the time, and I don't say 100% about anything...

Anyway, I'll have to come back later, and I will be back later...

God Bless!

Upvote 0