Singapore
✟14,610.00
Country
Singapore
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Is God a God who would kill my family or cause my family to die as punishment for my sins? I keep seeing bad words and numbers relating to my family members, and I see the word "punish" and "pay". I have done wrong in the past, but I don't understand what I've done that would warrant for my family members to die as punishment for my sins.

Would God let my family members die as punishment for my sins?

Is God such a God?

(The thing is that I had misused God's name and accidentally misled two of His people down the wrong path of destruction when I was angry that they lied to me and betrayed me. The guy involved tried to take advantage of me and use me emotionally/physically, and lied to me/betrayed me. I was very upset at one point that i unknowingly prayed to the evil one when I had wrongly mistaken he was god, and wanted them to die/go to hell when I was upset. I'm sorry ><

The guy and his girlfriend ended up turning away from God after I used God's name to condemn them, and when the girl was afraid I'd hurt her (even though I knew I wouldn't) she turned to witchcraft to attack me. I began falling sick. Same for the guy - when he was afraid I'd expose what he did with me to the girl he was seeing, he did black magic on me. I began feeling harassed by evil spirits. To make them stop I kept trying to message them, but they only got angrier and began attacking my family as well. I began to see my family members' birth years and bad words relating to death a lot. My family and I also started to experience spiritual attacks. The thing is it seems like God is allowing them to do these horrible things to me and my family. Earlier I saw the word "punish". Is God allowing this to happen because of my sins? I really don't want my family members to die/perish. Help ><)

Last edited:

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Is God a God who would kill my family or cause my family to die as punishment for my sins? I keep seeing bad words and numbers relating to my family members, and I see the word "punish" and "pay". I have done wrong in the past, but I don't understand what I've done that would warrant for my family members to die as punishment for my sins.

Is God such a God?
No, Jesus paid the price!
John 3:16
For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son so that all who believe in him will not perish but have everlasting life.
The price is paid, your sins are forgiven,
Just say thank you and praise him for his sacrifice.
Jesus loves you so much.

Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟722,019.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

Is God such a God?

(The thing is that I had misused God's name and accidentally misled two of His people down the wrong path of destruction when I was angry that they lied to me and betrayed me. I even unknowingly prayed to the evil one and wanted them to die/go to hell when I was upset. I'm sorry ><
They ended up turning to witchcraft and sorcery and have been attacking me and my family to destroy us. I've been seeing my family members' birth years and bad words relating to destruction a lot as well as experiencing spiritual attacks, and earlier I saw the word "punish". Is God allowing this to happen because of my sins? I really don't want my family members to die/perish. Help ><)

Nope God isn't like that.

Get away and stay away from witchcraft that are of satan and you are placing yourself in danger ... that's why you are having intrusive thoughts.

Cast the demonic thoughts/attacks out in the name of Jesus whenever you have them and every time you have them until they go away.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

RushMAN

Site Supporter
Jul 13, 2020
West Coast
✟101,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

Is God such a God?

(The thing is that I had misused God's name and accidentally misled two of His people down the wrong path of destruction when I was angry that they lied to me and betrayed me. I even unknowingly prayed to the evil one when I had wrongly mistaken he was god, and wanted them to die/go to hell when I was upset. I'm sorry ><
They ended up turning to witchcraft and sorcery and have been attacking me and my family to destroy us. I've been seeing my family members' birth years and bad words relating to destruction a lot as well as experiencing spiritual attacks, and earlier I saw the word "punish". Is God allowing this to happen because of my sins? I really don't want my family members to die/perish. Help ><)

As musicalPilgrim said no.

Upvote 0

com7fy8

May 22, 2013
Massachusetts
✟586,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
But yes you are important. With God, you can get your family blessed.

"'In your seed all the nations of the earth shall be blessed, because you have obeyed My voice.'" (Genesis 22:18)

This is what the LORD said to Abraham after he obeyed God and did exactly what God told him to do.

I trust this is our example, of how if we obey God He is guaranteed to use what we do to benefit other people.

Upvote 0