just somewhere
✟21,976.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
how do i try to convince someone that is somewhat atheist well i want to save him but i don't have what it takes i don't even have a sect but time is ticking i am still young while he is quite old and it's frustrating me someone tries to invite him in a church but he refuses multiple times

he is not an atheist but he believed in what the world showed him

Last edited by a moderator:

proverbs3

Apr 13, 2018
just somewhere
✟21,976.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Don't try to convince them, that is the Lord's work. Be open, honest, and genuinely caring to them. Let them tell their story, and give your testimony of Christ in your life.
**sigh** i don't think i am righteous and i feel so down i don't think my prayers are being heard that's why just gonna ask for prayers from the righteous qwq

Upvote 0

Sanoy

Apr 27, 2017
America
✟118,024.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
**sigh** i don't think i am righteous and i feel so down i don't think my prayers are being heard that's why just gonna ask for prayers from the righteous qwq
Me too. I think that's generally how it goes. The world needs the person who will step forward to help them. They will be grateful to come to the truth whether you are saintly or struggling like they are.

Reactions: proverbs3
Upvote 0

Sanoy

Apr 27, 2017
America
✟118,024.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We are righteous only by faith, not our successes or our lack of moral failures. We are all carrying different burdens, it matters most that we put our faith (trust) in God's promise to forgive, and that we are completely honest with God when it comes to our failures and why we did what we have done. It is not always in your ability to be as others appear to be whose burden is lighter.

Upvote 0