US
✟1,099,400.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I like it. I also gardened organically, years ago. Hope to garden again when I retire. Still have my trusty old Troy-Bilt tiller.

You might want to watch The Biggest Little Farm, for inspiration. Here's the trailer:

That one costs money; but it's very entertaining.

This next one is free; and it's very informative:

• Informative
Reactions: OldWiseGuy
Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
You might want to watch The Biggest Little Farm, for inspiration. Here's the trailer:

That one costs money; but it's very entertaining.

This next one is free; and it's very informative:

The battle goes on for stewardship of the earth.

Upvote 0

Daniel Marsh

Jun 28, 2015
Livingston County, MI, US
✟199,779.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
We've gotten the cure for global freezing, it's...global warming. ^_^

I want Global 72 degrees for all, but the ice caps. Let the freezing come from within there.

Upvote 0

Daniel Marsh

Jun 28, 2015
✟199,779.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I reject Anthropologic CO2 as a continued cause for global warming; but I do practice regenerative agricuture; which takes CO2 from the air, and puts in/on my soil. It's free. It's highly effective. If more people were involved it could completely reverse anthropologic atmospheric CO2. It builds soil health; and the best part is that the Government doesn't take my money, and give it to someone else; to use it for what I can do for myself.

What are you doing to make a difference?

Please give more information on that in the hobbies area. thanks daniel

Upvote 0

Daniel Marsh

Jun 28, 2015
✟199,779.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I reject Anthropologic CO2 as a continued cause for global warming; but I do practice regenerative agricuture; which takes CO2 from the air, and puts in/on my soil. It's free. It's highly effective. If more people were involved it could completely reverse anthropologic atmospheric CO2. It builds soil health; and the best part is that the Government doesn't take my money, and give it to someone else; to use it for what I can do for myself.

What are you doing to make a difference?

bonfires to melt plastic into boards, I put lake water into the pots and pour the plastic into molds.

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,099,400.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
bonfires to melt plastic into boards, I put lake water into the pots and pour the plastic into molds.

I've heard about people recycling plastic into boards; but it required machinery. I'd love to know more about the technique that you use. Do you have a link to such info?

Upvote 0

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟907,895.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Climate Intelligence (CLINTEL) is an independent foundation that operates in the fields of climate change and climate policy. CLINTEL’s main objective is to generate knowledge and understanding of the causes and effects of climate change as well as the effects of climate policy. Over 800 scientists and professionals have signed their 'World Climate Declaration', stating that there is no climate change emergency.

Founded by a oil and gas engineer. Let me guess how many of these 800 "scientists and professionals" are climatologists.

Guus Berkhout - Wikipedia

Upvote 0

AvgJoe

Member since 2005
Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2005
Texas
✟332,816.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Founded by a oil and gas engineer. Guus Berkhout - Wikipedia

LoL, that's funny. He started his career, with Shell, as an electrical engineer, from 1964 to 1976. He started Clintel, 43 years later, in 2019.

Between there, at Delft University of Technology, he was a professor of acoustic imaging and sound control, then a professor of geophysics, then a professor of innovation management, then retired from the university in 2007.

Upvote 0

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟907,895.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
LoL, that's funny. He started his career, with Shell, as an electrical engineer, from 1964 to 1976. He started Clintel, 43 years later, in 2019.

Between there, at Delft University of Technology, he was a professor of acoustic imaging and sound control, then a professor of geophysics, then a professor of innovation management, then retired from the university in 2007.

None of which are related to climatology. I don't ask my dentist to weigh in on back surgery.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

AvgJoe

Member since 2005
Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2005
Texas
✟332,816.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
None of which are related to climatology. I don't ask my dentist to weigh in on back surgery.

A Ph.D. in Physics (cum laude). Professor of Geophysics. Physics/Geophysics, not related to climatology?

A couple branches of Physics
Atmospheric physics - Wikipedia - study of the application of physics to the atmosphere

Geophysics - Wikipedia - Geophysics (/ˌdʒiːoʊˈfɪzɪks/) is a subject of natural science concerned with the physical processes and physical properties of the Earth and its surrounding space environment, and the use of quantitative methods for their analysis. The term geophysics sometimes refers only to geological applications: Earth's shape; its gravitational and magnetic fields; its internal structure and composition; its dynamics and their surface expression in plate tectonics, the generation of magmas, volcanism and rock formation. However, modern geophysics organizations and pure scientists use a broader definition that includes the water cycle including snow and ice; fluid dynamics of the oceans and the atmosphere; electricity and magnetism in the ionosphere and magnetosphere and solar-terrestrial relations; and analogous problems associated with the Moon and other planets.

Upvote 0

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟907,895.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
A Ph.D. in Physics (cum laude). Professor of Geophysics. Physics/Geophysics, not related to climatology?

A couple branches of Physics
Atmospheric physics - Wikipedia - study of the application of physics to the atmosphere

Geophysics - Wikipedia - Geophysics (/ˌdʒiːoʊˈfɪzɪks/) is a subject of natural science concerned with the physical processes and physical properties of the Earth and its surrounding space environment, and the use of quantitative methods for their analysis. The term geophysics sometimes refers only to geological applications: Earth's shape; its gravitational and magnetic fields; its internal structure and composition; its dynamics and their surface expression in plate tectonics, the generation of magmas, volcanism and rock formation. However, modern geophysics organizations and pure scientists use a broader definition that includes the water cycle including snow and ice; fluid dynamics of the oceans and the atmosphere; electricity and magnetism in the ionosphere and magnetosphere and solar-terrestrial relations; and analogous problems associated with the Moon and other planets.

I stand corrected. He does have a related field.

Upvote 0