Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I really don't know where this belongs but I want to ask people a question.

I follow politics, one of the relatively few in this country who do, so this question stems from what is happening surrounding politics.

I am Amil, I don't believe in any rapture, and I recognize through history the fall of any civilization doesn't necessarily mean Jesus is coming back tomorrow.

This is the mindset I am coming from.

Also, I am a former Muslim, current reformed Baptist and saved child of God, once upon a time was married to a member of the Muslim Brotherhood in America.

I'm not a Zionist, but I support Israel in this war.

So... That's my background and where I'm coming from.

In the last couple days I started feeling like it's too late. Things are now beyond us. It doesn't matter anymore who wins this election.

In the last couple days I feel this strongly that something serious changed. Almost like some invisible switch was pulled and it's just too late to save us.

But I can't find anything different or any particular reason to feel this way so suddenly.

But for some reason I quite calmly (it's not an upsetting feeling, oddly or paradoxically so) suddenly feel like it's too late to save America.

Anyone else in this same position very recently?

Until now I guess I really somewhere deep inside thought we could pull this back politically and get back to a better path as Americans. But all of the sudden I don't think that anymore.

Does anyone know why that is?

Matt5

Jun 12, 2019
Zürich
✟133,858.00
Country
Switzerland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
[23-Mar-2024] Majority of Americans Believe Another World War is Likely in the Next Five to Ten Years, ... | The Gateway Pundit

Can it be saved? No. We're going where we're going.

An old forest is ready to burn down to the ground. Can it be saved?

Burn it down to the ground, and let a new forest grow.

Given that the return of Jesus is near, it is now time for the harvests. The harvests are merely nuclear wars. The primary purpose of the harvests is to burn the tares. Who is a tare? Anybody who won't get out of the way. Notice the crime of the hapless Mr. 1-talent servant (Christian) in the parable of talents:

Matthew 25:30 And throw that worthless servant outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.’

His crime: He wouldn't get out of the way of a harvest. A fatal dose of radiation produces so much pain that it induces gnashing of the teeth and weeping. Death comes in 3 days to 3 weeks.

Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

May God be with you and bless you.
Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟608,802.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
More than 40 years ago I was hearing about how ww3 was around the corner. The nuclear doomsday clock was at one minute to midnight. NORAD was at DEFCON 3 and hinging on going to 2 (1 is nuclear war in progress). It's up to God when the world comes to an end. Meanwhile I know my end could come at any moment. Car accident, cardiac arrest, brain aneurysm etc.

• Agree
Reactions: Hazelelponi
Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

:sighing:
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟693,556.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I don't believe another world war is going to happen in the next decade, I believe we are in one as we speak.

It's just not a war like we have ever really thought about war being or even currently think about it being.

But we stand in the midst of a war no less. Likely the greatest war mankind has ever seen...

What does Jeremiah say, they say peace, peace when there is no peace? We are already inside WW3 - and there is no peace.

I simply stopped feeling like we can change it to the good for God's people. Not like we are going to have some nuclear war.

I just feel like we (Christians) are going through this thing no matter what now, there's no stopping it anymore.

Was just curious if others felt the same.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,421.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I watch and listen to a lot of alternative media and they all seem to think that America will be fine once Trump gets back in.
My problem is , even if Trump gets back in and we have defeated the swamp , cabal , deep state and the WEFs NWO , and we then begin "OUR" NWO , then that's where I see the trouble arising.

So yeah I don't have a lot of positivity at the moment either.

• Useful
Upvote 0

Matt5

Jun 12, 2019
Zürich
✟133,858.00
Country
Switzerland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
More than 40 years ago I was hearing about how ww3 was around the corner. The nuclear doomsday clock was at one minute to midnight. NORAD was at DEFCON 3 and hinging on going to 2 (1 is nuclear war in progress). It's up to God when the world comes to an end. Meanwhile I know my end could come at any moment. Car accident, cardiac arrest, brain aneurysm etc.

In the movie, The Big Short, everybody said the housing market was sound but nobody bothered to look. Then a few nerds actually looked. And they freaked out.

In the past everybody worried about nuclear war and prepared for it. Now, everybody has fallen asleep. Nobody is worried about nuclear war, and NATO (America) is seriously unprepared. That means nuclear war is much more likely than before.

I would be thinking about a plan B suicide method in case of fatal exposure to radiation. If you're going to die anyway, then better to avoid the horrible pain.

Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

May God be with you and bless you.
Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟608,802.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
In the movie, The Big Short, everybody said the housing market was sound but nobody bothered to look. Then a few nerds actually looked. And they freaked out.

In the past everybody worried about nuclear war and prepared for it. Now, everybody has fallen asleep. Nobody is worried about nuclear war, and NATO (America) is seriously unprepared. That means nuclear war is much more likely than before.

I would be thinking about a plan B suicide method in case of fatal exposure to radiation. If you're going to die anyway, then better to avoid the horrible pain.
You could easily get painful terminal cancer before then.

Upvote 0

2PhiloVoid

Of course, it's all ...about the Son!
Site Supporter
Oct 28, 2006
The Void!
✟1,135,385.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

I follow politics, one of the relatively few in this country who do, so this question stems from what is happening surrounding politics.

I am Amil, I don't believe in any rapture, and I recognize through history the fall of any civilization doesn't necessarily mean Jesus is coming back tomorrow.

Also, I am a former Muslim, current reformed Baptist and saved child of God, once upon a time was married to a member of the Muslim Brotherhood in America.

In the last couple days I started feeling like it's too late. Things are now beyond us. It doesn't matter anymore who wins this election.

In the last couple days I feel this strongly that something serious changed. Almost like some invisible switch was pulled and it's just too late to save us.

But I can't find anything different or any particular reason to feel this way so suddenly.

But for some reason I quite calmly (it's not an upsetting feeling, oddly or paradoxically so) suddenly feel like it's too late to save America.

Until now I guess I really somewhere deep inside thought we could pull this back politically and get back to a better path as Americans. But all of the sudden I don't think that anymore.

I agree with your general feelings on the state of things, but in my quasi-Premillennial view, I think it's a part of the Falling Away and it is what it is. No nation on this earth is, I think, slated to be "saved."

Do I hope I'm completely and utterly wrong about this? Sure. I always want to hold out Hope in Christ for just about anyone, but when certain politics in the World begin to congeal too widely for too long, it becomes prone to being interpreted as "what it might be" without our having to absolutely know that "it is." ... but only God knows. Maybe things will turn around. I guess we'll all find out soon enough.

Last edited:
  • Useful
Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,406,110.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

You feel this way because America, like the rest of the world, is in transition. We are watching the increase of the intensity of the birth pangs Lord Jesus told us about. I have posted several times on this forum the process of travail, and over the years most people here have not taken what I have been saying seriously. The world is pregnant with the load of the sin of unbelief. Does anyone here know the process of labor on a pregnant woman.
Matt. 24:4 Jesus answered: “Watch out that no one deceives you. 5 For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many. 6 You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. 7 Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. 8 All these are the beginning of birth pains.(NIV)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟907,524.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I may be a bit naive but what does America need to be saved from? Political agendas? I must point out that Salvation belongs to Jesus Christ of Nazareth. He is not in the business of saving nations , He saves individual people.
Maybe a bit more reflection is needed here? What exactly is making you feel this doom and gloom? Additionally, one must put themselves in others shoes in order to get a true perspective. There are far more people who live in other nations today that have never, ever experienced freedom. We have that. So with all due respect, what does this " nation" need to be saved from? Democrats? Republicans? Sorry, I am perplexed and would love more clarity, if possible.
Be blessed.

1 John 4:18
Where God's love is, there is no fear, because God's perfect love drives out fear. It is punishment that makes a person fear, so love is not made perfect in the person who fears.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

contratodo

Apr 26, 2015
✟20,330.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
How is the hammer of the land broken down!
Jeremiah 50:23

All of the men of thy [Esau's] confederacy have brought you even to the border.
The men that were at peace with you have deceived you, and prevailed against you;
they that eat thy bread have laid a trap for you
and there is none aware of it.
Obadiah 1:7

I have laid a trap for you,
and thou art also taken, O Babylon...
Jeremiah 50:24

A sword is upon their horses, and upon their chariots,
and upon all the mixed people that are in the midst of her
Jeremiah 50:37

O thou that dwells on many waters,
abundant in treasures, thine end has come,
and the measure of your greed.
Jeremiah 51:13

Behold I am against thee, Oh destroying power
Jeremiah 51:25

Set up a standard in the land
blow the trumpet among the nations
prepare the nations against her,
call together against her the kingdoms of
Ararat, Mini, and Ashchenaz
Jeremiah 51:27

thou shalt bind a stone to this book
and cast it into the river and say,
thus shall Babylon sink
Jeremiah 51:63-64

And a mighty angel took up a stone
and cast it into the sea, saying,
Thus with violence shall Babylon be thrown down,
and shall be found no more at all.
Revelation 18:21

My people, go ye out of the midst of her....
a rumor shall both come one year,
and after that in another year shall come a rumor,
and violence in the land, ruler against ruler.

Jeremiah 51:46

And I hear another voice from heaven saying,
come out of her my people,
that you be not partakers of her sins,
and that you receive not of her plagues.
Revelation 18:4

Upvote 0

Freth

Site Supporter
Jul 11, 2020
Midwest, USA
✟382,131.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
The United States in End Time Prophecy

I'm of the belief that the earth beast of Revelation 13:11-18 is the United States.

The power of the United States government has to remain intact for it to be able to exercise all of the power of the first beast in Revelation 13:1-10. It has to have the power to cause the world to worship the beast and his image, to restrict buying and selling, and to cause all who will not worship the image of the beast to be killed.

The United States cannot fall if it is to play a major role in end time events.

This is why I have no fear of war or complete collapse.

Are We in the Last Days?

Jesus said that the last days will be like the days of Noah.

Matthew 24:37-39 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
What were the days of Noah like?

Genesis 6:5 And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
  • The wickedness of man was great in the earth.
  • Every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
This concerns the wickedness of man reaching its full.

Paul describes the last days.

2 Timothy 3:1-7 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

Peter describes the last days.

2 Peter 3:3-7 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, and saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation. For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water: Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished: But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

In my mind the answer to the question, "Are we living in the last days?" is a resounding yes.

Can America Be Saved?

No. America cannot be saved. In the end all nations will fall.

Prophecy will be fulfilled. The United States will fulfill Revelation 13:11-18.
  • It will speak like a dragon.
  • It will exercise all of the power of the first beast, the sea beast (Revelation 13:1-10).
  • It will cause all the earth to worship the beast and his image.
  • It will restrict buying and selling to all who will not worship the beast and his image.
  • It will cause a death decree to all who will not worship the beast and his image.
My concern is not with America or the United States, but hope in the soon return of Jesus.

American cannot be saved, but people can.

Hope

God gives us prophecy so that we can know the times we live in and have hope.

Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
Titus 2:11-14 For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men, Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world; Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ; Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.
1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

trophy33

Nov 18, 2018
N/A
✟150,656.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

America, as a continent, will stay. It will transform to a different culture. The immigration and influence from Europe that was the driving force in the past basically stopped and now its immigration from South America, India, China/Asia and Africa.

The "European" culture or mindset of the USA is probably lost, but the America and possibly also the USA will stay, in some form or another, for some more time. It will just not be the USA you grew up in, it will be probably more and more similar to South America, as this is the most dominant source of new immigrants.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,421.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I may be a bit naive but what does America need to be saved from?
We are in the middle of a war against the globalists , and if America is defeated then it's over for all of us.
So untill Jesus comes back , we should do whatever we can to stop the satanic luciferian globalists from taking over the world.

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,406,110.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
America, as a continent, will stay. It will transform to a different culture. The immigration and influence from Europe that was the driving force in the past basically stopped and now its immigration from South America, India, China/Asia and Africa.

The "European" culture or mindset of the USA is probably lost, but the America and possibly also the USA will stay, in some form or another, for some more time. It will just not be the USA you grew up in, it will be probably more and more similar to South America, as this is the most dominant source of new immigrants.
I agree to a point, that being the continent will stay, but it may not look the same as it looks right now for very long. Earthquakes in California and the New Madrid fault area will probably reshape the look of the continent. It will be very bad. Probably worse disaster movie you ever saw.

Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟693,556.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
We are in the middle of a war against the globalists , and if America is defeated then it's over for all of us.
So untill Jesus comes back , we should do whatever we can to stop the satanic luciferian globalists from taking over the world.

I guess we just need to be spiritually ready for the jail cell...

there might be some preaching we'll have to do there.

Upvote 0

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,421.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
there might be some preaching we'll have to do there.
Absolutely and plenty of it. Because what i'm seeing and hearing in the freedom movement both here and elsewhere is concerning.
Anyway rather than take this thread off into the twilight zone , I might start a thread on the subject. And the only reason I haven't so far is because I don't think people are going to able to handle it.

Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟693,556.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Absolutely and plenty of it. Because what i'm seeing and hearing in the freedom movement both here and elsewhere is concerning.
Anyway rather than take this thread off into the twilight zone , I might start a thread on the subject. And the only reason I haven't so far is because I don't think people are going to able to handle it.

You can add in this thread... I'm curious what your saying.

Upvote 0