question about the god's infinite speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

safdeat

Jan 28, 2007
✟15,129.00
Faith
Christian
good we know as all god is omnipotent, he has infinite types of loves all of them raised towards the infinite but another thing it is to feel these infinite types of loves raised towards the infinite right now or in a moment that to have felt infinite infinite time, I explain myself, on having had infinite speed when god feels infinite types of loves all of them raised towards the infinite towards us already has felt that in infinite duration because, on having had infinite speed, the speed of transmission of the love is infinite which that is as if infinite duration had felt with us the infinite types of loves all of them raised towards the infinite which god right now is not feeling infinite types of loves raised towards the infinite towards us (right now) but it itself has already felt it for his omnipotence and providence that itself but with infinite duration because if that was feeling it right now

Reactions: a_ntv

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
The idea of speed includes the idea of time.

To say that God has a speed, even a infinite one, means that the time is OVER (pre-esistent) God: that is not! God is OVER the time: it was God that created also the time.
Interesting. Can you explain what Paul meant by "their Salvation" being near in Romans 13:11 and did Paul read or know about the book of Revelation where it also mentions "in swiftness"? Thoughts?

Young) Romans 13:11 And this, knowing the time, that for us, the hour already [is] to be aroused out of sleep, for now Nearer [is] our salvation than when we did believe;

Revelation 1:1 [a/an] Un-veiling[ apo-kaluyiV] Jesus Christ, which gives to Him, the God, to show to the bondservants of Him, which is behooving to be becoming in Swiftness;

Reactions: joyshirley
Upvote 0

a_ntv

Ens Liturgicum
Apr 21, 2006
✟35,818.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Interesting. Can you explain what Paul meant by "their Salvation" being near in Romans 13:11 and did Paul read or know about the book of Revelation where it also mentions "in swiftness"? Thoughts?

Young) Romans 13:11 And this, knowing the time, that for us, the hour already [is] to be aroused out of sleep, for now Nearer [is] our salvation than when we did believe;

Revelation 1:1 [a/an] Un-veiling[ apo-kaluyiV] Jesus Christ, which gives to Him, the God, to show to the bondservants of Him, which is behooving to be becoming in Swiftness;

God is over the time, but we are into the time!!

St Paul wants the Romans to wake up, because the Time of the Lord (=salvation) is nearer.

The Time of Lord is when we will see the Lord face to face, that is at our death: only in such a moment there will be the everlasting and complete Salvation.

1Cor 13:12 For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall understand fully,
John 4:20 In that day you will know that I am in my Father, and you in me, and I in you.

So St Paul wanted the Romans to wake up and use well the remaining part of the life, because our time is short

About Revelation, the St Paul did NOT knew, the issue of the time in such a book is one the more complicated issues of our religion. I personally believe that the Revelation describe the present times, not the future one: but the present times under a very spiritual view.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
About Revelation, the St Paul did NOT knew, the issue of the time in such a book is one the more complicated issues of our religion. I personally believe that the Revelation describe the present times, not the future one: but the present times under a very spiritual view.
I believe it was visioned shortly after the Cross, but putting any date or time on it or any book of the bible can be hazardous to ones "spiritual health".:)

John 19:30 So when Jesus had received the sour wine, He said, "It is finished!" And bowing His head, He gave up His spirit.

Reve 1:18 and the living One! And I became dead, and behold, I am living into the ages of ages, and I am having the keys of the Death and of the Hades

Reactions: joyshirley
Upvote 0

orthodoxy

Apr 17, 2005
At the foot of Pikes Peak
Visit site
✟16,179.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
good we know as all god is omnipotent, he has infinite types of loves all of them raised towards the infinite but another thing it is to feel these infinite types of loves raised towards the infinite right now or in a moment that to have felt infinite infinite time, I explain myself, on having had infinite speed when god feels infinite types of loves all of them raised towards the infinite towards us already has felt that in infinite duration because, on having had infinite speed, the speed of transmission of the love is infinite which that is as if infinite duration had felt with us the infinite types of loves all of them raised towards the infinite which god right now is not feeling infinite types of loves raised towards the infinite towards us (right now) but it itself has already felt it for his omnipotence and providence that itself but with infinite duration because if that was feeling it right now
God will mess you up....

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.