Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
‘Be ready at all times,’ says St. Peter, ‘to answer anyone who asks you to explain the hope you have in you’

Do you doubt the existence of God? I invite you to consider the possibility that you’ve not fully thought this through. The following “what if” scenarios are important to ponder as I find many people simply presume that the universe and humanity would simply be better off without even considering God’s existence.

What if death didn’t exist?

Then … no one would die. The human race would be condemned to eternal starvation as the world wouldn’t be able to sustain an infinite population for an infinite amount of time.

But … with death, we come to understand what is futile and what is worthwhile in life, thus giving us opportunities to grow in love in the service of others.

What if no one ever got sick?

Continued below.

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟441,776.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
‘Be ready at all times,’ says St. Peter, ‘to answer anyone who asks you to explain the hope you have in you’
Graces can get you higher than weed.

:scratch: Might work in todays world of recreational drugs that are mostly now legal.
I guess to say: people looking for a cure to what ails them and they're getting high as kites but the Lord does remove all that ails us in graces.

In grace, yes in life we have misery, but we also have Him which is amazing.

Nobody asks me unless they're looking for an argument. :help: O wait a friend who was very set in his ways and converted to Baptist from Catholic asked me and got ruffled as it were when I explained.
I answered everything then he says 'i was Catholic, I knew what they taught.'
I said 'No, you only knew what someone who is not Catholic told you what they taught.'

Well... he asked. But he didnt like many answers.

Upvote 0