Los Angeles Area
✟829,918.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
A self-proclaimed member of the far-right Proud Boys group who also believes in the QAnon conspiracy theory allegedly murdered his own brother with a sword.

Prosecutors say Buckey Wolfe, 26, killed his brother in Seattle on Sunday night by stabbing him in the head with a four-foot-long sword.

Almost forgot about this:

This isn’t the first time a QAnon believer has drawn law-enforcement attention. Last June, an armed QAnon believer allegedly shut down a bridge near the Hoover Dam with an improvised armored truck, demanding the release of a nonexistent government report that had been promised by “Q.”

WherevertheWindblows

Dec 30, 2018
City
✟7,668.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Oh I thought there was something specific since when you search for it on the forum everyone jumps in against posting about this qanon, or is that just outside of the conspiracy theory section?

Because I dont see any mention of this qanon there either.

Its just weird that of all the conspiracies theories that this one is the one thats targeted in such a way.

I'll check it out outside of here then, now I'm curious lol

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟829,918.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Oh I thought there was something specific since when you search for it on the forum everyone jumps in against posting about this qanon, or is that just outside of the conspiracy theory section?

Because I dont see any mention of this qanon there either.

Qanon is such a combination of worthless and dangerous that the moderators have made a rule:

Qanon
Qanon conspiracy theories are not allowed in any of the Discussion and Debate forums on CF. These conspiracy theories are without evidence and are potentially libelous. These theories may also potentially violate the sitewide no flaming/goading rule.

Upvote 0

WherevertheWindblows

Dec 30, 2018
City
✟7,668.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Qanon is such a combination of worthless and dangerous that the moderators have made a rule:

Qanon
Qanon conspiracy theories are not allowed in any of the Discussion and Debate forums on CF. These conspiracy theories are without evidence and are potentially libelous. These theories may also potentially violate the sitewide no flaming/goading rule.

Thanks, I'll check it out myself, always prefer to do that anyhow.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

dgiharris

Old Crusty Vet
Jan 9, 2013
✟131,531.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
There seems to be no end to deranged conspiracy theories and uncritical and naive people to believe them.

When I was a kid, my parents bought an Encyclopedia set. I would spend hours just flipping through it for fun... the thought that I had the culmination of mankind's knowledge at my fingertips was so intoxicating. I then had this thought that if we could just get everyone in the world an Encyclopedia set we could solve all the world's problems. We could get rid of racism and evil!!!! I mean, surely, once everyone saw how those things were bad and how they caused so much pain and suffering throughout history we could/would all learn not to repeat the mistakes of the past...

Well, my childhood fantasies were realized with the internet. Now, 90% of the world has access to all the knowledge of mankind... And ironically, it appears that there is a non-trivial percentage of human beings that use said knowledge to grow rather than shrink their ignorance.

Conspiracy theorists and extremely ignorant people *cough flat earthers cough* find each other and create echo chambers that amplify their ignorance.

it really is sad

Reactions: Freodin
Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟367,833.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
When I was a kid, my parents bought an Encyclopedia set. I would spend hours just flipping through it for fun... the thought that I had the culmination of mankind's knowledge at my fingertips was so intoxicating. I then had this thought that if we could just get everyone in the world an Encyclopedia set we could solve all the world's problems. We could get rid of racism and evil!!!! I mean, surely, once everyone saw how those things were bad and how they caused so much pain and suffering throughout history we could/would all learn not to repeat the mistakes of the past...

Well, my childhood fantasies were realized with the internet. Now, 90% of the world has access to all the knowledge of mankind... And ironically, it appears that there is a non-trivial percentage of human beings that use said knowledge to grow rather than shrink their ignorance.

Conspiracy theorists and extremely ignorant people *cough flat earthers cough* find each other and create echo chambers that amplify their ignorance.

it really is sad
The bigger problem is not the access to ALL of mankind's knowledge but to all of mankinds' hunger for power and importance.

• Agree
Reactions: Freodin
Upvote 0