Putin to Derkach to Giuliani: US intel reports Russia used Trump allies to influence 2020 election

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,195.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
well why dont you consult your news source or read some of the posts that have over and over again discussed this subject.
And here we have an attempt at the "it's already been discussed, why don't you accept it", in response to a post correctly pointing out the previous games played with vague innuendo. Seems like confirmation of post 75 to me.

• Agree
Reactions: USincognito
Upvote 0

SimplyMe

Senior Veteran
Jul 19, 2003
the Great Basin
✟330,409.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
People will get a few sentences in and see where your post is going and check out immediately. I would if I didnt want to admit challenges to a narrative that was dear to me.
I tend to write as much for the people reading that aren't commenting on a thread, as much as for the person I'm replying to.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
And here we have an attempt at the "it's already been discussed, why don't you accept it", in response to a post correctly pointing out the previous games played with vague innuendo. Seems like confirmation of post 75 to me.
I simply expect people to know what has been covered in the news over and over again instead of playing the show game in an effort to waste my time.

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,195.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I simply expect people to know what has been covered in the news over and over again instead of playing the show game in an effort to waste my time.
If it were actually covered in the news over and over again, the complaints that it would be so difficult to find a link seem misplaced. But it's hardly the first time GOP propaganda contradicts itself (and reality).

• Agree
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,929.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
No, that's not what this is. What has been covered is not the same as what individual people understand. Then, too, is the problem of memory of what happened may vary significantly from what did happen - memory is unreliable.

So, while you may be playing a game when you ask questions you care nothing about, the same is not true for others.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
If it were actually covered in the news over and over again, the complaints that it would be so difficult to find a link seem misplaced. But it's hardly the first time GOP propaganda contradicts itself (and reality).
I do not think that many if any people have trouble using Google search but I do think that many people ignore facts.

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,833.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
I do not think that many if any people have trouble using Google search but I do think that many people ignore facts.
We’re stupid and lazy if our views don’t align with yours?
Charming

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
No, that's not what this is. What has been covered is not the same as what individual people understand. Then, too, is the problem of memory of what happened may vary significantly from what did happen - memory is unreliable.

So, while you may be playing a game when you ask questions you care nothing about, the same is not true for others.
everyone has equal access to Google search there is no excuse for not knowing what has been covered in the news. Some people are unbelievably naive, it is that simple.

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,833.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Trying to twist what someone has said in an effort to put words in their mouth is not at all charming
You’ve said that the “evidence” is in plain sight, (google search), should I try for “Dirty Big Guy’s son’s sordid hard drive copy”?
Or how’s about “traitor Bidens are ‘the real crime family’”?

• Haha
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You’ve said that the “evidence” is in plain sight, (google search), should I try for “Dirty Big Guy’s son’s sordid hard drive copy”?
Or how’s about “traitor Bidens are ‘the real crime family’”?
As I said I am not a hand holder. Google is very easy to use.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,929.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
everyone has equal access to Google search there is no excuse for not knowing what has been covered in the news. Some people are unbelievably naive, it is that simple.
Are you deliberately misunderstanding? It’s not about what’s out on the interwebs, it is about what stating what you think is the evidence and showing why.

Reactions: iluvatar5150
Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,195.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Which people and which facts are you alluding to? Please be specific. Because if they're in this thread, it seems like an attempt to poison the well, and we all know the rules about personal attacks like that. If they're not part of this thread, seems to be off topic, and again, we all know how that's also against the rules.

So which rules was this post breaking in an attempt to get away from not being able to actually provide evidence?

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Are you deliberately misunderstanding? It’s not about what’s out on the interwebs, it is about what stating what you think is the evidence and showing why.
No it is not about what someone thinks is evidence it is about what would hold up as evidence in a court of law. Evidence has to pass the test of being challenged. That is what happens in court, at no time does a judge say well the NYT said ....... and that proves that the subject is guilty.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Which people and which facts are you alluding to? Please be specific. Because if they're in this thread, it seems like an attempt to poison the well, and we all know the rules about personal attacks like that. If they're not part of this thread, seems to be off topic, and again, we all know how that's also against the rules.

So which rules was this post breaking in an attempt to get away from not being able to actually provide evidence?
I would suggest that any questions regarding the rules should be directed to the Mods in accordance with the rules of this forum

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,833.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
No it is not about what someone thinks is evidence it is about what would hold up as evidence in a court of law. Evidence has to pass the test of being challenged. That is what happens in court, at no time does a judge say well the NYT said ....... and that proves that the subject is guilty.
But that laptop though! How can people ignore that!?

• Haha
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
But that laptop though! How can people ignore that!?
since they have been told little to nothing about it in the MSM should there be any surprise that they have not taken upon themselves to investigate it?

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,195.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I would suggest that any questions regarding the rules should be directed to the Mods in accordance with the rules of this forum
I notice there's still zero indication that any of the people alluded to in the previous post actually exist.
Par for the course with right wing messaging, I'd say.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,929.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yes, this is about what you consider evidence because you have said there is evidence that has you convinced while many of us have not been convinced by the evidence we have seen. No evidence has been presented in court so there can be no discussion about that as there’s no point in discussing what does not exist.

We are not talking about proving guilt but about what we find convincing.

So far you have given two lines of argument: “evidence” on the internet and no trial therefore no evidence.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,929.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Something you might want to consider is that due to algorithms, Google shows different people different results as it shows what it figures you want to see based on your past searches and clicks.

Upvote 0