Nov 4, 2004
✟27,716.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Another caffeinated cup o coffee please...btw, I am one of those strange people who can drink a pot of coffee before going to bed without trouble...have more trouble waking up in the morning. ^_^

My mother in law is the same. Drinks coffee like water until bedtime.

I do enjoy coffee at night in the winter. :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

JM

Augsburg Catholic
Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2004
Canada
✟747,724.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
I'm suffering this morning with a hangover! Too much Coke Zero yesterday and I'm feeling it. Do you folks ever feel hungover from too much pop? I can drink 5 or 6 alcoholic drinks without any problem but give me 2 or 3 cans of pop and I'm toast.

j

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JustAsIam77

Veritas Liberabit Vos
Dec 26, 2006
South Florida
✟30,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
a wee dram of whiskey takes the burden seem lighter.

Who could blame you friend, permit me to vent, the world is going down the toilet, oh the humanity, just as it was before the days of Noah!

Praise God in all things, He alone is in control.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

JM

Augsburg Catholic
Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2004
Canada
✟747,724.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
Last edited:
Upvote 0

gord44

Nov 4, 2004
✟27,716.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Who could blame you friend, permit me to vent, the world is going down the toilet, oh the humanity, just as it was before the days of Noah!

In truth, it's hard to tell if the world is going down the drain. While I am sure it is, and we now have the internet and 24 hours news to tell us so, can you imagine living in eastern Europe when the Mongols were rampaging, sacking cities and killing every man, woman and child that they came across? Or during the dark ages when war was constant and rape and pillage was the norm. If anything humanity has become more civilized. But still, our natural desire to destroy each other is always strong, and sadly, we now have the ability to destroy ourselves...my point is, as a student of history, I can't see how much of our past is much better then today.

A true pub conversation!

Maybe i'll pour myself another hehe ;)

Reactions: JM
Upvote 0

JustAsIam77

Veritas Liberabit Vos
Dec 26, 2006
South Florida
✟30,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
In truth, it's hard to tell if the world is going down the drain. While I am sure it is, and we now have the internet and 24 hours news to tell us so, can you imagine living in eastern Europe when the Mongols were rampaging, sacking cities and killing every man, woman and child that they came across? Or during the dark ages when war was constant and rape and pillage was the norm. If anything humanity has become more civilized. But still, our natural desire to destroy each other is always strong, and sadly, we now have the ability to destroy ourselves...my point is, as a student of history, I can't see how much of our past is much better then today.

A true pub conversation!

Maybe i'll pour myself another hehe ;)

Cheers!

Three words..Islam & middle east.

Reactions: JM
Upvote 0